New member!!

PDA

View Full Version : New member!!

2007DBR9
11-16-2008, 08:49 AM
Hello everyone!!

I think I will take this opportunity to introduce myself :)

I have been playing the guitar for quite a while now, and I play many different styles of music.

I enjoy most music - Rock 'n' roll, metal, country, soft rock, blues... The list goes on!

I have 5 guitars at the moment. A 50th anniversary USA Fender Stratocaster, an Epiphone Les Paul Custom with Gibson Burstbucker pickups, a Takamine G-series acoustic, and an old Epiphone acoustic. A Fender Squire P-Bass too.

I have a Marshall AVT150 Head, an ancient VOX AC-30 head. and a 1960A Classic Cab, along with a 75 Watt Line 6 Spider II and a 120 Watt Laney bass amp.

I think that will do for an introduction... If you would like to know more feel free to ask :)

jimmy_neutron
11-16-2008, 08:59 AM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605

This thread is gonna be closed soon, dont take it personally, we have a specific thread for introductions. Feel free to repost in there:)

Welcome to UG
:cheers:

2007DBR9
11-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Ahh!!

Sorry I didn't see that... I am a member of a few other forums, and this is a new concept!! All the other ones just have a section for you to post a new thread,and I assumed that this was no different.

Bit of a bad start eh? :sad:

Oh well thanks for the welcome, and I will repost in the new members introduction thread :)

jimmy_neutron
11-16-2008, 09:40 AM
:haha dont worry, it happens quite often

SomeoneYouKnew
11-16-2008, 10:02 AM
:haha dont worry, it happens quite oftenwell, yes and no.

don't worry about this thread.
if you're gonna make mistakes, the Mods and users in the Newbie Forum are more patient and helpful. the pace is slower here, and problems don't clog things up as badly as they do on other UG forums.

but do look for stickied threads and announcements at the top of all the UG forums you visit. and read the New Members Q&A. it will help you fit in better, right from the start, as you post in the various forums here.

:cheers: