hello guys!!

PDA

View Full Version : hello guys!!

sabijon
11-19-2008, 02:08 AM
hello guys, new member here.. i looking for new and exciting place to hang out where i can learn new things about music, hope i can have a nice time here ^^,

HendrixClaptonP
11-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Welcome to UG, the best tab site on the net imho. Also home to some of the strangest people lol.

evening_crow
11-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Welcome to UG, the best tab site on the net imho. Also home to some of the strangest people lol.
Yep.

I suggest reading the rules, which i assumed you did since you posted this in the right forum.

Kuddos, my friend.

nick_b
11-19-2008, 02:27 AM
boobs

Stir-Fry
11-19-2008, 02:31 AM
another one joining the pit? You're trapped down here with the rest of us now MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

in2thesun88
11-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Greetings, welcome to UG.

Although this probably should have been posted in the 'First post' thread that is stickied at the top of the page, I'll still try and clear a few things up for you. Be careful about joining the pit, I am one of the ones who went there and I still haven't been able to leave it. Lurk the pit a bit before posting in it, especially starting a thread, just to get a feel for what it is about and how users respond to certain types of threads and topics. Read the rules first, a lot of new members, including myself, got started on the wrong foot by not reading the rules. If you are really serious about learning and gaining knowledge about music from other musicians then you should frequent the various guitar, gear, theory, tabs, etc. forums here. There are some great forums that I have found are quite helpful in guiding you to become a better musician.
(and yes you will find quite a few strange people here)
:cheers:

divid3d
11-19-2008, 03:01 AM
please read the rules, advertising is not allowed on UG. you will need to remove the links from your signature immediately.