Chinese Democracy, Failure!!!

PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Democracy, Failure!!!

Fera_rawr
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Just to let people know that theres only a few good songs and it's not worth buying the whole album, Just Axl Rose cashing in on the name Guns N' Roses. (if you live in the US just go buy a Dr Pepper :p: )

nightraven
11-22-2008, 02:44 PM
it's actually at the top of the stickies

'ported.

K Dizzle
11-22-2008, 02:47 PM
i love it, doesn't sound like old gn'r, but if u put that aside, it's pretty good

seekmetal
11-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Just to let people know i killed your parents.

jplay5
11-22-2008, 02:49 PM
youre completely off, tracks like "better" "irs" and "catcher in the rye" are incredible, everyone out there should go wait in line at Best Buy tomorrow and get the album

and on a side note, everyone should stop judging the album by comparing it to appetite for destruction. this is a new band, new members, and two decades later, of course the two are not going to be similar. get over it.

_Lewis
11-22-2008, 02:53 PM
And nothing of value was lost.

Nothing to see here people, just another douche on the "Lets hate Axl because Slash isn't in the band" bandwagon.

Steven E
11-22-2008, 02:56 PM
i hate slash GO AXL!

RocksAwakening5
11-22-2008, 03:00 PM
I still want to listen to the cd....... :(

K Dizzle
11-22-2008, 03:01 PM
I still want to listen to the cd....... :(

myspace.com/gunsnroses
u can listen to the whole thing

Fera_rawr
11-22-2008, 03:10 PM
And nothing of value was lost.

Nothing to see here people, just another douche on the "Lets hate Axl because Slash isn't in the band" bandwagon.

No that isn't it at all, true i like Slash but the reason i loved Guns N Roses was Axl's vocals and the badass attitude they had.
This album lacks the attitude of Appetite For Destruction which is why it fails for me and I'm sure many people will feel the same.

Shadowplay13
11-22-2008, 03:16 PM
actually pretty impressed....seems like it would get old fast tho

EEE_ELLL_OHH
11-22-2008, 03:28 PM
No that isn't it at all, true i like Slash but the reason i loved Guns N Roses was Axl's vocals and the badass attitude they had.
This album lacks the attitude of Appetite For Destruction which is why it fails for me and I'm sure many people will feel the same.
Why the fuck would you be expecting an album that has already been released? If it was at all like AFD then it would still get slated for not being anything new. This is definatly something new and sounds like nothing else out there. You have to get over yourself and realise that this is an amazing album, stop being a fool

Fera_rawr
11-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Why the fuck would you be expecting an album that has already been released? If it was at all like AFD then it would still get slated for not being anything new. This is definatly something new and sounds like nothing else out there. You have to get over yourself and realise that this is an amazing album, stop being a fool

Coming from sum1 who likes britney spears and the scissor sisters lol.

Favorite bands :
Electric Light Orchestra, Guns N' Roses, The beatles, The Beach Boys, Buckethead, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Britney Spears, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, Kings of Leon, Queen, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Pink Floyd, The Beautiful South, Hanoi Rocks, Scissor Sisters, Barclay James Harvest, Supertramp, Coheed and Cambria, The Mars Volta, Paramore, Tom Petty etc.

EEE_ELLL_OHH
11-22-2008, 03:45 PM

Favorite bands :
Electric Light Orchestra, Guns N' Roses, The beatles, The Beach Boys, Buckethead, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Britney Spears, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, Kings of Leon, Queen, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Pink Floyd, The Beautiful South, Hanoi Rocks, Scissor Sisters, Barclay James Harvest, Supertramp, Coheed and Cambria, The Mars Volta, Paramore, Tom Petty etc.
Is there a point? It's called a musical taste and an opinion. You're just to close-minded to ever try and listen to anything that isn't reasonably heavy. I honestly do not care at all what people think of the music i like. Maybe you should accept that different people like different things and whilst you're at it, maybe go check out Britney Spears and Scissor Sisters' record sales.

bassmanjoe08
11-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Yay, maturity.

dylanfg
11-22-2008, 03:50 PM
i like it so u fail

Zaphod_Beeblebr
11-22-2008, 05:07 PM

Hooray for posting a discussion thread and then jumping on anyone who doesn't agree.
Hooray for giving a terrible reason for doing said jump.

I haven't heard the album but I'm guessing my opinion is invalid seeing as how I like Frou Frou and Imogen Heap, right? :rolleyes:

This thread stinks of fail.

phatsack
11-22-2008, 05:12 PM
and on a side note, everyone should stop judging the album by comparing it to appetite for destruction. this is a new band, new members, and two decades later, of course the two are not going to be similar. get over it.

This is true. I heard a song on "music choice" without knowing who it was. At first I was like "this is cool, who is this?" Then I noticed it was Chinese Democracy........point is I heard it before I knew what it was and made up my mind that way.

Fera_rawr
11-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Is there a point? It's called a musical taste and an opinion. You're just to close-minded to ever try and listen to anything that isn't reasonably heavy. I honestly do not care at all what people think of the music i like. Maybe you should accept that different people like different things and whilst you're at it, maybe go check out Britney Spears and Scissor Sisters' record sales.

I'm a huge John Mayer fan and i wouldn't say he's ''reasonably heavy'' the point is most people are buying this album because it's released under the name Guns N Roses and will be disappointed with it.

crimsonblood12
11-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Where are you getting these statistics? "Most people won't like it..." For the most part, I've seen reviews for how insanely good the album is. Not that most people will hate it.

EEE_ELLL_OHH
11-22-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm a huge John Mayer fan and i wouldn't say he's ''reasonably heavy'' the point is most people are buying this album because it's released under the name Guns N Roses and will be disappointed with it.
I still don't see the relevance of my music tastes and how that relates to how good or bad the album is though.

Fera_rawr
11-22-2008, 06:03 PM
I still don't see the relevance of my music tastes and how that relates to how good or bad the album is though.

It was a joke lol :D