is the site just for

PDA

View Full Version : is the site just for

lugchris
11-22-2008, 04:31 PM
hi all just submitted my second tab then occurred to me if a piece on here is tabbed to perfection as quite afew are , is it worth me submitting a tab simply because thats the way i play it and think it may be of interest to someone of moderate skill or as i do , sit alone and play for my own amusement .
as i have noticed that a lot of the tabs (although perfect) really need the rest of the band and are not really for solo.
this may be a dumb question but i dont want to submit irrelevent work
cheers
chris (from s wales)

M.P.A.Guitarist
11-22-2008, 04:40 PM
i lost you ther in the 2nd half...

chris88kolate
11-22-2008, 04:43 PM
what?

M.P.A.Guitarist
11-22-2008, 04:48 PM
if they already have alot of tabs for the song then probably not but if there are 1 or 2 and its totaly different they mite take it idk..read the tab rules

lugchris
11-22-2008, 04:51 PM
sorry i wasnt meaning to ask anything other than is it ok to submit my own personnal take on a song . didnt want to choke up the system.
thanks

chris (s wales)

Gibson06
11-22-2008, 05:03 PM
The point of tabs is to have exactly what is in the original piece.

lugchris
11-22-2008, 05:17 PM
thanks all will only submit stuff i think sounds like the original work
signing out
chris (swales)

lugchris
11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
The point of tabs is to have exactly what is in the original piece.

nahh changed my mind will submit what i want when i want if its accepted great , if its not then ive tabbed rubbish
deffo wont submit rubbish so i doubt ill be turned down.
looking forward to tabbing some more
THE MORE TIME I SPEND TABBING , THE MORE I LEARN ABOUT MUSIC.
40 years old and just a beginner.
happy days

chris (swales)
cheers all

buddha:)
11-22-2008, 08:50 PM
oh thats deffently cool in my book. your changing for the sake of not being with a band, best fit kinda stuff. yes, thats a good idea. dont let what other people want get to you, its not up to them. keep it up if its in you to do so:)

lugchris
11-22-2008, 09:19 PM
oh thats deffently cool in my book. your changing for the sake of not being with a band, best fit kinda stuff. yes, thats a good idea. dont let what other people want get to you, its not up to them. keep it up if its in you to do so:)

i spent years wishing i could play guitar , then i picked up a guitar and found i wasnt as clever as i dreamed i was. teenage dirtbag i was , fat old git with a love of guitar music i am.
i dont do modern , but it dont have to be old , just stuff thats pickable.
if you've got a love of guitar its on this site , there for the reading , but there's more than just exact sometimes its in the way you play it.
put it this way no one has done polly justice yet.but then can anybody....

will tab away and learn all the time.

chris(swales)

steadman
11-28-2008, 11:43 PM
I think you should upload different variations of already tabbed songs if it adds in any way to the sound of the song. but you shouldnt just change the tabe for the sake of making the song sound worse