the pear in an avitar?

PDA

View Full Version : the pear in an avitar?

googoog'joob
11-23-2008, 06:54 PM
just wondering, i know that you get banned for posting the pear, but what about in an avitar or sig? it isnt spam there is it?

\m/_Chair_\m/
11-23-2008, 06:57 PM
you know, i've wondered that too because I saw someone with that once.

pebbles123
11-23-2008, 06:59 PM
whats the pear?
i heard it on a thread the other day and its supposedly epic and get people banned and ****
any help of telling me the story behind it?

bwalter32
11-23-2008, 07:00 PM
what the hell is the pear

LazyLatinoRocke
11-23-2008, 07:02 PM
whats the pear?
i heard it on a thread the other day and its supposedly epic and get people banned and ****
any help of telling me the story behind it?
It a pear with a mouth that has the caption "lol wut?" It has been posted a lot and because of that, was seen as spam and anyone who post it gets banned.

pebbles123
11-23-2008, 07:04 PM
It a pear with a mouth that has the caption "lol wut?" It has been posted a lot and because of that, was seen as spam and anyone who post it gets banned.
wow i just googled it, doesnt sound like a good reason for it to be 'banned' material.
anyways looks funny xD

shadow_murph
11-23-2008, 07:04 PM
good question! you should try it see if you get banned! if you dont then we can all do it :)

LazyLatinoRocke
11-23-2008, 07:05 PM
wow i just googled it, doesnt sound like a good reason for it to be 'banned' material.
anyways looks funny xD
Like I said before, it was posted TOO many times.

pebbles123
11-23-2008, 07:07 PM
jaja
TOO MANY?
sounds like fun
im goin to take a pic of myself with an open mouth and put lol wu under it xD

SomeoneYouKnew
11-23-2008, 07:07 PM
just wondering, i know that you get banned for posting the pear, but what about in an avitar or sig? it isnt spam there is it?pics are disabled in sigs, so you won't ever see one there.

as an avatar, you can use a pear.
this is not the same as posting it as a reply in a thread.
post a pear as a reply, and it will be considered spam and you will get a warning or (more likely) a ban.

the pear, particularly in the "lol wut?" flavour, was overused extensively as an annoyance. i really can't imagine why you would want to associate yourself with that, but you can do so, if you choose.

maybe if too many people use it as an av, it will also be disallowed there, too. idk.

pebbles123
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
pics are disabled in sigs, so you won't ever see one there.

as an avatar, you can use a pear.
this is not the same as posting it as a reply in a thread.
post a pear as a reply, and it will be considered spam and you will get a warning or (more likely) a ban.

the pear, particularly in the "lol wut?" flavour, was overused extensively as an annoyance. i really can't imagine why you would want to associate yourself with that, but you can do so, if you choose.
ok forget my pic idea xD

Gibson06
11-23-2008, 07:36 PM
I made you an avatar without it, and one with. Just be safe and use the one without.

Stratoblaster73
11-23-2008, 08:13 PM
anyways looks funny xD

It's not so funny when you see it in every thread you enter.
Well, sometimes it is, when people give great reactions.

But now, no. It's not funny anymore.

and why do you put XD at the end of every post?
xD

googoog'joob
11-23-2008, 08:53 PM
i think ill take my chance. if i do get banned ill just bich till they let me back on.

SomeoneYouKnew
11-23-2008, 09:26 PM
i think ill take my chance. if i do get banned ill just bich till they let me back on.lol. i doubt you'll get banned, but if you do, pm me please? i'd love to see you try to bitch your way back on.

i won't say you can't "bitch your way back on".

... but it will take a month of bitching. :haha

Gibson06
11-23-2008, 10:41 PM
lol. i doubt you'll get banned, but if you do, pm me please? i'd love to see you try to bitch your way back on.

i won't say you can't "bitch your way back on".

... but it will take a month of bitching. :haha

That would be a good FOTB blog of the day. :D

divid3d
11-24-2008, 03:51 AM
there is nothing wrong with the image itself, therefore you can have it in your avatar if you want. the point is, it's a stupid way to reply to a thread. people were going into every thread, even ones that made perfect sense, and posting the pear as a response. what does that achieve? absolutely nothing.

if you don't understand something, either stay out of the thread, or ask for clarification (ie. "what do you mean by ****? i don't understand"). "lolwut" is considered spam and as such, is not an acceptable response on this forum, whether accompanied by the pear image or not.