What We Do Is Secret

PDA

View Full Version : What We Do Is Secret

Spiritual_Cramp
11-27-2008, 03:28 AM
Just got done watching it. Not sure if I should've posted this in the punk forum or not.

Would anyone happen to know what band was playing right before the Darby Crash Band played? The singer had a shirt on that said "Ronaldo Ray-Gun".

tomohawkjoe
11-27-2008, 03:29 AM
:haha
Ronaldo Ray-Gun

EDIT: **** I wish I could change my name now

bennyt93
11-28-2008, 07:45 PM
It was the band "The Bronx", but they were supposed to be Black Flag. They played Police Story. Just watched this movie, pretty killer if you ask me.

ezlntrooper
11-28-2008, 07:51 PM
just got it and watched it yesterday! great movie. I think I'll watch it again!

7leafvacation
01-23-2010, 07:10 PM
that was not a great movie. Darby was portrayed as a complete intellectual but he wasnt. They made him so mysterious and smart. he was smart but im sure he didnt show it like that. everythings glorified when hollywood touches it. the story got too romantic for my tastes as well like in the end when everybody turned him down and the only one he met through the rest of the nigiht was that girl at the hot dog joint.
And i doubt he really looked in the mirror that much.

Manos15
01-23-2010, 10:00 PM
I really have no interest in watching some Hollywood actor play Darby Crash. Call me old-fashioned.

nashawa
01-23-2010, 10:07 PM
Or The Bronx trying to be Black Flag.

alm0st a skat3r
01-23-2010, 10:33 PM
I really have no interest in watching some Hollywood actor play Darby Crash. Call me old-fashioned.
this.

words cannot describe how pissed off I was/am that The Germs reunited with that piece of shit shane west. sometimes it seems like that dude legitimately thinks he is darby crash