UnderOATH

PDA

View Full Version : UnderOATH

the_13th_floor
11-28-2008, 06:12 PM
i lIke thier music New and old but i just cant stand why they have to put on some glorified concert rather than a show they always play a stupid short video i would rather see them just play thier ****ing songs than just put on what they i guess would call a specticale.

oh yeah another thing i hate how they say they like to ailenate them selves from thier album "they're only chasing saftey" they make it sound like if they could trun back the hands of time they would re write the whole album but them most they can do is not play most of those songs live.

i saw them in october at the eletric factory in phila. and i was just dissapointed, spencer even said that they were refusing to play a boy brushed red for a while at the show

pisses me off

kyle33093
11-28-2008, 06:19 PM
underoath? isnt that the gay christian bandthat was on mayhem fest? Yeah the ones that said they were there in gods name or some crap like that!

theARTofaBULLET
11-28-2008, 06:23 PM
i saw them at the electric factory and he never said they were refusing to play it. they played it for the encore. the reason they don't play the song when everybody screams it is because they have a set list, and they follow the order of the set list. also, a live performance is what you go to a concert for. if you wanna listen to their music, go flop in a cd. They have said that TOCS was the worst out of their past 3 albums, (TOCS, DTGL and now LITSOS) but they never said it was a bad album.

punkforlife93
11-28-2008, 06:25 PM
underoath? isnt that the gay christian bandthat was on mayhem fest? Yeah the ones that said they were there in gods name or some crap like that!

Piss off, you like atreyu and avenged sevenfold.

However, there's already a thread on them right here (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17317044&highlight=underoath#post17317044).

tomohawkjoe
11-28-2008, 06:27 PM

However, there's already a thread on them right here (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17317044&highlight=underoath#post17317044).
this

the_13th_floor
11-28-2008, 11:31 PM
i know that they reuse to play alot of them is becuase theier old singer Dallas wrote A lot of those songs.

the_13th_floor
11-28-2008, 11:31 PM
and just to let you know they play almost the same set list for every city they come to

loxer
11-29-2008, 01:48 AM
i know that they reuse to play alot of them is becuase theier old singer Dallas wrote A lot of those songs.

Aaron wrote They're Only Chasin Safety only by himself.

waldorphPRS41
11-29-2008, 01:53 AM

That.

RPExecutor
11-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Aaron wrote They're Only Chasin Safety only by himself.

must be why it was their worst album to date.

oh well. Lost In The Sound Of Separation was pretty cool and Define The Great Line was awesome.