pick or nails

PDA

View Full Version : pick or nails

lugchris
11-29-2008, 09:29 PM
been finger picking for a while well since i picked up a guitar and was thinking of trying out a plec to put some life into my semi acoustic but i just watched t v and Mark Knopfler was playing full on with his nails and straight after BB King was doin his stuff with a plec.
just wondering if anyone else has any views on nails or plec.

this is not an argument for or against , just would be interesting to hear what you all think.

chris(swales)

black-sabbath
11-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Take this to a different forum, this forum is for non-guitar-related stuff.

lugchris
11-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Take this to a different forum, this forum is for non-guitar-related stuff.

well i thought by the new members title of this forum that there might be lots of people that maybe interested in hearing the views and experienses of others who are not just new members but maybe also new to playing a guitar . if this is in the wrong place then i am sure the mods will move it.
i dont exactly know what you expect to see in a new members forum other than Q's about what is relevent to people that may be new to playing or new to this site.
if im wrong im wrong but if i am exactly where should this thread be
best regards
chris(swales)

Gibson06
11-29-2008, 10:28 PM
This forum is for questions regarding the use of the website. Go to the forum Guitar and bass basics to ask questions like this. :)

lugchris
11-29-2008, 10:41 PM
This forum is for questions regarding the use of the website. Go to the forum Guitar and bass basics to ask questions like this. :)

good advice , learning my way around and will do so.
cheers
chris(swales)

life wouldnt be so complicated if there were more like you :)

Gibson06
11-29-2008, 10:45 PM
good advice , learning my way around and will do so.
cheers
chris(swales)

life wouldnt be so complicated if there were more like you :)

That's how everybody feels. :p: