n00b Question, help!

PDA

View Full Version : n00b Question, help!

coryklok
12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
When adding a new friend, after they accept the request, it says "There are _ friends that need your approval," or something along those lines. I can't figure out how to add this person to my friends because it only has a button that says "Retract invitation." Help, please!

filthandfury
12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
That's not a question, there's no question mark.

On topic, I don't know.

PRS Eddie
12-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Look for the help thread?

angusfan16
12-02-2008, 07:15 PM
There is a little white square box at the end of the message box thing. Check it and click uhh continue or whatever it is.

oscar666
12-02-2008, 07:17 PM
woo
one of the requests was to me
i feel honoured lol
but on subject
should be in the new members forum i think
so
*goodnatured reporting* :)

coryklok
12-02-2008, 07:21 PM
woo
one of the requests was to me
i feel honoured lol
but on subject
should be in the new members forum i think
so
*goodnatured reporting* :)
:p:
Yes, tis 'bout you.

SomeoneYouKnew
12-02-2008, 07:28 PM
When adding a new friend, after they accept the request, it says "There are _ friends that need your approval," or something along those lines. I can't figure out how to add this person to my friends because it only has a button that says "Retract invitation." Help, please!you probably scrolled down too far.

the first section of Friend Invitations says:

There are [insert number here] friend invitations waiting for your confirmation!
and beneath it you will find:
Approve New Friends -and- Reject

the second section of Friend Invitations says:

There are [insert number here] users that need to confirm your friend invitation.
beneath that you will find: Retract Invitation

scroll up a bit, you'll find the right button.

ozzyozbourne
12-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Please someone view my new tab of the red hot chilli peppers just made one song scar tissue.

AeroRocker
12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Please someone view my new tab of the red hot chilli peppers just made one song scar tissue.

This is spam. Please only post things that contribute to the thread, or you may get a warning. Just watch out in the future.

:cheers: