Escape The Fate !

PDA

View Full Version : Escape The Fate !

TeH SkWEaMaH
12-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Below is a link to my Vocal Cover of the song "The Flood" by Escape The Fate. Maybe you know the band, maybe you don't... I need to rack up a bunch of views for a Vocal contest they are having... this thread does not belong here... but I do not care... all I need is views, your comments do not mean anything to me, so flame away if you don't like it, or if your just an asshole... either way I don't give a ****. But if your a nice person, click the link and just watch like 5 seconds of the video so it gives me a higher "View Count"

http://www.imeem.com/escapethefatefans/video/TPbf-M8Z/kevin_olaughlin_the_flood_vocal_cover_music_video/

So click that link... :liplick:

GodofGuitar1991
12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Dude...i hate ETF without Ronnie....but not bad

TeH SkWEaMaH
12-04-2008, 12:34 AM
lol well thats fine with me, i really just need views for that video lol, i like them with ronnie alot, but i also like them without ronnie, although craig gives them a very "weird" style... now they sound really like.. gay lol

guitardude11
12-04-2008, 12:39 AM
u dont make them sound any less gay... whining and throat raping. get some lessons ffs. sorry, i have to be honest.

TeH SkWEaMaH
12-04-2008, 12:42 AM
first of all... my singing isnt that great... ive been doing it for 7 months, and i am taking lessons you ****ing faggot.

second, are you kidding me? throat raping? lmfao you dont know anything about screaming, growling, any of that... i have that **** perfected... want a link to my vocal coverS? I am a deathcore vocalist... suicide silence, carnifex, job for a cowboy? that stuff... thats my music, that cover up there is just to get a chance to perform in vegas.

you sir are retarded... dont ever judge vocals when you have no idea what your talking about. just because you dont like the sound or dont know anything, doesnt mean i suck.. it just means your a ****ing retard for thinking it.

GodofGuitar1991
12-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Ronnies band will be the **** when he gets out....cus i will be in it, hopefully.

guitardude11
12-04-2008, 12:58 AM
really i dont know anything? hahahahahha. if you think your so good then why did you post on here asking for opinions?

all I need is views, your comments do not mean anything to me, so flame away if you don't like it, or if your just an asshole... either way I don't give a ****.
you said flame away. if you had any kind of vocal lessons you wouldnt sound so whiny and off pitch. and your screaming is actually alright later in the song, but still not "perfected". if you cant take any kind of criticism then you have no business being in the music business. and thinking your the **** wont get you anywhere either. it actually makes you look weak and pathetic and it really wont help you out... ever.

edit: and to be clear, i never said you sucked. dont put your own words in someone elses mouth.

waldorphPRS41
12-04-2008, 12:59 AM
These past few days has surprised me with how crappy the posters are in here.

Okeefe Is Legit
12-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Your screaming is OK but your singing voice is ****.

Hopefully they review the contest winner so that vocals like this don't make it onto a stage/

Keep trying though.

saxaxe
12-04-2008, 01:23 AM
This

your singing voice is ****.
And this. Your pitch is way off most of the time and your tone is awful. Your singing to screaming transitions are really rough too.

And next time, post it in riffs and recordings.

JxD
12-04-2008, 01:33 AM

There's a lot of repressed sexual frustration coming out too. I thought people stopped calling each other "gay" when they hit 13.

AmericanNervoso
12-04-2008, 01:36 AM
first of all... my singing isnt that great... ive been doing it for 7 months, and i am taking lessons you ****ing faggot.

second, are you kidding me? throat raping? lmfao you dont know anything about screaming, growling, any of that... i have that **** perfected... want a link to my vocal coverS? I am a deathcore vocalist... suicide silence, carnifex, job for a cowboy? that stuff... thats my music, that cover up there is just to get a chance to perform in vegas.

you sir are retarded... dont ever judge vocals when you have no idea what your talking about. just because you dont like the sound or dont know anything, doesnt mean i suck.. it just means your a ****ing retard for thinking it.

not only do you look like a ****ing idiot, you're absolutely terrible at everything you do..

JxD
12-04-2008, 01:47 AM
not only do you look like a ****ing faggot

Way to really drive my point home.

AmericanNervoso
12-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Way to really drive my point home.

you're welcome! :D

EDIT: fixed, for you!

kryptonite22
12-04-2008, 05:44 AM
so basically you want to take this to R&R, but this band doesnt really belong here anyway,