Two part acoustic songs

PDA

View Full Version : Two part acoustic songs

blink18244
12-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Me and my friend are looking for acoustic songs for two guitars. Playing style is rock/pop/punk/alternative type stuff. songs of novice to intermidiate difficulty, but any song would worth trying. An example of a song with two moving guitar parts is Together we'll ring in the new year by motion city soundtrack.

BigFatSandwich
12-14-2008, 01:23 AM
I just responded to this.

[DookieShoes]
12-15-2008, 04:25 AM
I just responded to this.

thanks dick...
anyways...

yeah bro you could try any number of slower metal songs
lonely day by system of a down could be spit for two guitars if you really wanted to
white wedding by billy idol, one could play the bass part as a power chord rythm while the other plays the lead part....
uhh...
i can't really think right now, sorry ) :

BigFatSandwich
12-15-2008, 04:38 AM
']thanks dick...
anyways...

yeah bro you could try any number of slower metal songs
lonely day by system of a down could be spit for two guitars if you really wanted to
white wedding by billy idol, one could play the bass part as a power chord rythm while the other plays the lead part....
uhh...
i can't really think right now, sorry ) :
he posted this exact same thread in two different forums at the exact same time and I gave him a good answer to this question in his other thread. there was no need for me to respond to this one, too, and there was also no need for him to post the exact same thread twice. dick.

Grif22
12-15-2008, 05:22 AM
Banquet - Bloc Party

Silverstein14
12-15-2008, 09:40 AM
he posted this exact same thread in two different forums at the exact same time and I gave him a good answer to this question in his other thread. there was no need for me to respond to this one, too, and there was also no need for him to post the exact same thread twice. dick.

Lol wait. You basically just called yourself a dumbass. Good job. :haha

Anyways, you could try some stuff from The Scene Aesthetic. They're a pretty good band with 2 vocalists and most songs have 2 guitar parts. An easy one is "Beauty in the Breakdown". Fun to play and sing. Have fun!

BigFatSandwich
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Lol wait. You basically just called yourself a dumbass. Good job. :haha

Anyways, you could try some stuff from The Scene Aesthetic. They're a pretty good band with 2 vocalists and most songs have 2 guitar parts. An easy one is "Beauty in the Breakdown". Fun to play and sing. Have fun!
I wanted to let him know that he could delete this thread and look at the....... nah, **** it. I'm a dumbass. I give up. It's nap time.

OurAnnual
12-15-2008, 06:45 PM
lol this threads awesome! Anyway Alot of Silversteins Stuff is cool with 2 guitars IE (Red Light Pledge, My Heroine, Call it Karma make sure you look up acoustic versions) Tribute by Tenacious D. Theres alot of stuff out there you just have to look.