And yet more Technical/Mathcore(?) [GP5, GP4, MIDI] C4C

PDA

View Full Version : And yet more Technical/Mathcore(?) [GP5, GP4, MIDI] C4C

thatchrisguy13
02-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Here is yet another one from last year, with yet again little bass due to laziness. This one is more neoclassically influenced (at least in some parts) because I wrote after watching a video lesson on neoclassical shred. I only watched one excercise which was a descending A harmonic minor run which is actually the intro to my song. Again' I'd love to hear from anyone who cares to comment.

Seth Shadows
02-03-2009, 07:01 AM
You're only allowed to upload 2 a week.
*reported*

thatchrisguy13
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
*reported*

I was pretty sure I uploaded the first one sometime last week.

Who Sh0t Ya HxO
02-03-2009, 08:45 PM
*reported*

wow seriously? give the guy break even if he did upload more than two and why are you stalking him and paying attention to what he's doing? Are you seriously that much of a nerd to report somebody? wow get a life kid instead of snitching on people all the time you *wittle* taddle tale...

Jake the Peg
02-04-2009, 03:53 PM
^^^lol at you all^^^

nice song man! some of it reminded me of sevenfold.
others, strangely reminded me of the old 70s prog band rush-especially the jazzy bits.
i think some of the riffs are repeated too many times. and ADD BASS! make the lines occasionally different from guitar cus that would make it sound more comlex an i presume that what you are tryin to achieve (amongst other stuff, like originality,,, etc.).
nice song.