Just Know That I meant it - Epic Rock/PostHxC Song..Gp5 4 mid

PDA

View Full Version : Just Know That I meant it - Epic Rock/PostHxC Song..Gp5 4 mid

Pman666
02-12-2009, 01:38 AM
I put an original verison of this song on here before and its in my sig actually, so u could compare em i guess, but this version is a lot more mellow and it kinda has the feeling of there being a story happening in it. idk, im kinda high right now and im listening to it and im happy with the results, but it mite just be cuz, ya know. Thanks everyone..

Macabre_Turtle
02-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Wow, dude. All I can say is truly epic. I can see this being a great album closer. I have nothing bad to say about, but if you're looking for ideas to add, I would say have some overlapping vocals near the end. i don't mean like, harmonizing. I mean like... what MCR does in The Black Parade and Famous Last Words. I'm pretty sure both of those songs do what I'm talking about. The transition out of the acoustic part is astounding.

C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066677

Seth Shadows
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
This would be good if it wasnt such a "Forever and Always" ripoff.

Carl6661
02-13-2009, 04:03 PM
This would be good if it wasnt such a "Forever and Always" ripoff.

As much as I would love to disagree because of Seth Shadows uncomprehendable (I think that's the right word anyways) hatred of Avenged', I have to agree.

I mean, it's good song, great infact. It's just too much like Forever & Always.
The vocals melodys and such were cool, the only real downside was the annoying drum sound near the end.

I also dislike people talking about being high as if we should look up to them for it, I have no idea why but I find it rather irritating. Oh well.

Anyways, C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1067314

Pman666
02-13-2009, 04:09 PM
yeah its a shame cuz i wrote that main riff a while back, and then bfmv released forever and always and its always kinda bothered me but i dont know if i really wanna change that riff now or not...

Carl6661
02-13-2009, 04:11 PM
yeah its a shame cuz i wrote that main riff a while back, and then bfmv released forever and always and its always kinda bothered me but i dont know if i really wanna change that riff now or not...

Just change it. They have the copyrights, there's nothing you can do about it.
Unless you want the potentionally (spelling?!) be taken to court and fined and such for plagerism; regardless of whoever wrote the riff.

Pman666
02-18-2009, 01:16 AM
damn, harsh...yeah ill repost it after i switch that riff up...sometime in the next 2 days or sometin. thx for all the critiicism

lordofthefood1
02-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Just change it. They have the copyrights, there's nothing you can do about it.
Unless you want the potentionally (spelling?!) be taken to court and fined and such for plagerism; regardless of whoever wrote the riff.
I don't think he would be sued for something like that, but who knows

(I didn't listen to this, nor have I listened to what is being referenced...
I might later)

Carl6661
02-23-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't think he would be sued for something like that, but who knows

(I didn't listen to this, nor have I listened to what is being referenced...
I might later)

Yeah, it's unlikely he would be. But it's probably not worth risking it. Unless he could prove he wrote the riff first, not sure how but yeah...

aceral1715
03-07-2009, 08:19 AM
dude, that was amazing. Really melodious and beatiful. Haven't heard that song by bfmv, so i cant really comment on that :P Nice use of keyboards in this song and its the first time ive heard anyone use a diffrent MIDI drum kit xD

C4C?

'My Apocalypse' - its in my sig