My Sacrifice [Heavy Metal] [*.gp5/*.gp4/*.mid]

PDA

View Full Version : My Sacrifice [Heavy Metal] [*.gp5/*.gp4/*.mid]

defiance64
02-13-2009, 11:04 AM
The first Heavy metal song I will upload and probably the last, it's decent, I want everyone else's hate on it. =]

Crit4Crit

XtractionProces
02-13-2009, 11:21 AM
****ing loved it. I'd love to hear it recorded. The only thing I'd probably like improved is the solo, can't do one for ****, but that was awesome.

Would you mind showing me lyrics or something? :)

ctb
02-13-2009, 12:25 PM
That was great! :)

One thing though... :p:

This chord:
|----|
|----|
|----|
|-15-|
|-15-|
|-15-|

I think, should be changed to:

|----|
|----|
|-10-|
|-10-|
|--8-|
|----|

It would be much easier to play. :D

It's a solid all-round song. The solo could be a bit more exciting. ;)

EDIT: I forgot to mention. You're great at writing drums! :)

SmashingAtoms
02-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Great song. Only downside is it shares it's name with a creed song lol

Lloyd1093
04-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I am a huge fan of harmonizing in octaves, so the intro of this song automatically had my thumbs up from the beginning.

The rest of the song was very good, and the drums worked well with the song.

The song reminded me of One Step Closer By Linkin Park, as you used a very similar type rift in your chorus and verse.

Maybe you should consider writing another metal song, this was pretty damn good!

Crit one of my other epic gamer music songs! (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19430211#post19430211)

cptazad
04-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Great intro riff!

The Main Riff was also cool, it transitions quite well from the intro. I like the slide from the 10th fret, sounds sick.

OK Chorus, nothing too good, add a lead over top of it like Arch Enemy does w/ their Chorus', it can make a huge difference and usually sounds freakin awesome.

Turn the volume up in the Mix Table for the guitar doing the solo, you can barely here the notes on the 12 fret.

Overall a cool little song, have you written any lyrics for it yet?

8/10

crit my latest song? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104316