A Fitting End For A Horrible Beginning [MIDI, GP4]

PDA

View Full Version : A Fitting End For A Horrible Beginning [MIDI, GP4]

Jarusafes
02-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey guys, this is an intro to a song that I'm writing. Check it out and tell me what you think. Any constructive (or not :P) criticism welcome :)

Progbass92
02-14-2009, 12:00 PM
This is a great intro. Not really anything much wrong with it. The piano parts work very well with the bass and the time changes keep the song flowing smoothly and eliminating repetition. The only thing is that the last note on the lead part at measure 37 clashes with the chord. I don't know if you meant it to be that way, but it should probably be changed. Other than that, great start. Can't wait to hear the rest.

WyvernOmega
02-14-2009, 04:35 PM
It is a GP5 file, not a GP4 file, just letting you know.

sillybuuger12
02-14-2009, 04:57 PM
I like it, it sounds like it's going to come out as a really good floaty metal tune, I'd love to hera the full song when it's done

Jarusafes
02-14-2009, 11:41 PM
It is a GP5 file, not a GP4 file, just letting you know.

Hey, thanks. Missed that.

Gizmo Factory
02-14-2009, 11:49 PM
I listened to it, and I liked it a lot dude. Everything was solid, maybe clean up the drums a bit so they're easier to count, but other than that it's ****ing nice.

Sounds like Lower Definition a lot. Really reminds me of their work, and the time signature changes showed great potential. I can't wait to hear the rest of this song, man. You gotta PM when it's finished, I want to hear it.

If you could, please Crit "We're Not Here To Write Poetry."