Guernica (Circa Survive-ish)(GP5, MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : Guernica (Circa Survive-ish)(GP5, MIDI)

jpgilbert701
02-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Ok so this song is definitely a departure from my usual style but I really like it. It's simple and straight forward but I think it's effective. I'm planning on recording an actual version of it within the next month as a project for school so that should be good.

Constructive crit only please.
Thanks for listening.

lordofthefood1
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
First: I came in with a bad view
Second: I shouldn't have

I loved this. It has a nice balance between the instruments and I can see where you get the "ish" from. I can practically hear Anthony singing something to it. My only complaint I guess is that it was kind of simple structurally, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing (just that it seemed like it literally went back and fourth the whole time. Perhaps there is a bridge, but I didn't catch it.)

jpgilbert701
02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
No there isn't. I'm planning on adding one because I had those exact same thoughts. It's good but...it's definitely simple as far as the arrangement goes.

ninja.kitty
02-21-2009, 04:39 PM
i can definately hear the circa survive in this. no doubt about it.

i think you need to add something else though, right now its just an intro, a chorus and a verse.

if you can add a bridge or have the second verse switch up or something, that would make it so much better.

this sounds good though man nice work

8/10

just cause it has so much potential