Progressive/Hardcore [GP5/GP4/MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Progressive/Hardcore [GP5/GP4/MIDI]

xxCHANCExx
02-21-2009, 01:28 AM
This is an untitled piece I'm currently working on right now. everything is basically finished except the vocals. I am just experimenting with them and some lyrics my band wrote at the moment. If anyone has anything that could work for a certain section for vox, please feel free to attempt, it will be greatly appreciated =) . But ya, it is pretty good just in my opinion, maybe one of my better compositions. Right now I'm just looking for some feedback as to how it is and what I could do better or something. C4C as usual. Don't be afraid to be harsh, I will appreciate it haha.

HoldYourColour
02-21-2009, 01:35 AM
wicked dude

Slaytanic1993
02-21-2009, 01:43 AM
This is actually really good.

I especially loved the synth backed lead line, and then the following harmonies. This is some class-A post-hardcore. The breakdown was a letdown from the previous awesomeness. I was very glad when you brought that lead back. The last riff has that face-crushing yet emotional post-hardcore edge that I absolutely love. The solo was really good too.

9/10.

If you want C4C I have a song idea up "Enigmatic [WIP]"

xxCHANCExx
02-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the critique man! And I'll let you know if I make another =] . Btw, yours was sick too.

superkal1
02-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Hats off to you sir. that was an amazing track. If you put some awesome lyrics to that it'd be a masterpiece to me. With the guitars and drums i noticed they sounded a lot like the early FFAF and i love them, so that went down quite well with me. Also the synth parts they sounded a lot like enter shikari which makes it just as good. Seriously one of the bests song ive heard in the forum. Well done.

xxCHANCExx
02-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the crit =D ! Is there anything of yours you'd like me to c4c? Oh and I was sort of thinking of Enter Shikari while making this. Not so much FFAF but I like them too lol.