clean song [indie maybe?] GP5.2 GP4 MIDI C4C

PDA

View Full Version : clean song [indie maybe?] GP5.2 GP4 MIDI C4C

ninja.kitty
02-26-2009, 01:19 AM
i decided to take a break from all the distortion and see how i could do with a slow tempo song.

you can tell by the last chorus i needed SOME intensity, but anyways, comment please!

oh yeah, C4C, just post the linky :)

lordofthefood1
02-26-2009, 01:26 AM
I like. I think the drums are kind of overpowering though. I don't really like the acoustic guitar. I don't have anything to say apparently. I like. Heh. OK, I do find that the ending is very nice how it is (with the distortion and stuff). It would have been extremely dull had it not had that.

Macabre_Turtle
02-26-2009, 06:16 PM
I happen to think this is great. It's cool that you used an extra track to create the delay. I actually just did that to one of my songs. I must say, it is primary the leads with the delay that keep it interesting. The only thing I can really say I don't like is the slow portion of the bridge, but it's not bad. I really don't have anything productive to suggest like I usually do.
C4C's in the sig.

B00bs
02-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Hey man, great chord/root changing on the intro/verse. The chorus is great, the delay is pretty epic. I don't like the bridge at all until the harmonized guitars come in. It is way to empty. But the last chorus was a nice finish.

Well done man.

ninja.kitty
02-27-2009, 12:00 AM
yeah i know, the bridge is super boring, but that is supposed to be where the super deep and meaningful lyrics go. :P

thanks for the crits guys :)