Enemy (GP5, GP4, MIDI) C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Enemy (GP5, GP4, MIDI) C4C

aceral1715
02-27-2009, 07:44 AM
This is a song i made a few months back. It is the best song ive made to date in any alternate tuning :)

and CRIT, what goes around comes around ;)

AceOfBlades
02-27-2009, 07:54 AM
That's actually really good, kudos!

linus.d
02-27-2009, 08:32 AM
THe only thing I really didn't like was the solo at bar 78/77 i think.

the tapping part; anywho. Just seems bit over-the-top to me

lordofthefood1
02-27-2009, 01:40 PM
I love the tones you use and the change in to for the solo. My favorite part of the solo is the GA bends, I can almost never pull them off. I like how the vocals are a guitar instead of a trumpet or something, but they over power the chorus variation, so I had to turn them off when that came. The "breakdown" was nice, but I thought the droning guitar sounded too "happy" for it (then again, I just love pounding dissonance into every bar I can)

djn419
02-28-2009, 03:56 AM
well, the song carries a certain metalcore feel, or atleast thats what i got out of it. i liked the intro riff, but i feel if the song was perhaps put at 120 bpm, it would sound a bit better. thats just me, i enjoy fast metal. very unconventional breakdown, though not necessarily a bad thing. nice little melody thing after the breakdown, serves as a good lead into the solo. good solo too. nothing really bad about the song, just perhaps speed it up a bit. 10/10

aceral1715
02-28-2009, 04:01 AM
well, the song carries a certain metalcore feel, or atleast thats what i got out of it. i liked the intro riff, but i feel if the song was perhaps put at 120 bpm, it would sound a bit better. thats just me, i enjoy fast metal. very unconventional breakdown, though not necessarily a bad thing. nice little melody thing after the breakdown, serves as a good lead into the solo. good solo too. nothing really bad about the song, just perhaps speed it up a bit. 10/10

The song had acutally started out at 120 bpm but i had slowed it down so that I could practice the main riff up to speed. I ended up getting used to 105 bpm so i forgot to change it :P Thanks for pointing it out