Raining Fire (GP5, GP4, MIDI) C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Raining Fire (GP5, GP4, MIDI) C4C

aceral1715
02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
This song uses GPs sound effects which i think are really overlooked. The beginning has the battlefield impression that you may have heard in One by Metallica or other similar songs. It has 2 solos, the first one being a simple riff adn teh second one being much more intricate. With RSE on the Satch-Always legend tone really brings the solo to life.

Crit please!

tukk04
02-27-2009, 09:13 AM
very metallica-esque nice job

BlackandSilver
02-27-2009, 08:37 PM
This was ****ing insane bro, I love it. The gunshots and helicopter was amazingly well done and put me in the One/Day That Never Comes mood. I loved the solos, they were perfectly placed, the clean guitar was beautifull, I almost jizzed my pants when the harmonics after the first chorus came in. Nice work dude. Seriously, this was an amazing job. 10/10

c4c?

Slaytanic1993
02-28-2009, 12:22 AM
It was pretty good, nothing uber spectacular though. Had a very strong sense of melody and where it was going, but I wasn't a huge fan of the chorus so that kind of came to me as a bit meh. I will admit the first solo was great, and I mean GREAT.

This song really called for a thrashing riff, like nothing extremely fast or technical, but a thrasher in tehre would have livened this up. The second solo was again great. The tone did really liven it up. The final chorus was excellent, that should have been more frequented.

9/10

If you want C4C, mine is "My Funeral Dirge/Mephisto's War March" but because of the genre I fully understand if you don't want to.