The Hurriganes

PDA

View Full Version : The Hurriganes

jigsaw54
03-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Without a doubt, it's a Finnish Rock band called Hurriganes. When people talk about rock, Hurriganes should be mentioned. They were damn good. Their guitarist Albert Järvinen was the world class. That band played straightforward, ****ing raw rock music without any gimmicks. Jimi Hendrix, The Who, ZZ top are great, but none of them do it like Hurriganes.
Remu Aaltonen: Vocals, Drums
Cisse Häkkinen: Bass, Vocals
Albert Järvinen/Ile Kallio/Janne Louhivuori: Guitar

Why they aren't famous worldwide? Because they were from Finland.

GS LEAD 5
03-30-2009, 06:54 AM
COB's world famous. There from finland too.

Martindecorum
03-30-2009, 06:56 AM
i dont no they have a lot of albums, but thats why it comes down to promotions the way a band market themselves is how they get renown

GS LEAD 5
03-30-2009, 07:02 AM
i dont no they have a lot of albums, but thats why it comes down to promotions the way a band market themselves is how they get renown
Not necessarily. Depends on their music, and how widely available their albums are. There are loads of Finnish metal bands who are still barely known outside Finland. I live in India. You have as much chance of finding a Children of Bodom disc here as of Bush growing a d|ck out of his armpits. COB's still a household name among metal listeners here. So's Ensiferum and Eternal Tears Of Sorrow and Kalmah.

nileflows
03-30-2009, 07:26 AM
^^ neighbor !

theR
03-30-2009, 07:27 AM
oh hell yeah, Ganes!!

Derigiberble
03-30-2009, 09:18 AM
This guy again?

Nobody cares about The Hurriganes. Clearly they were retarded based on the fact that they can't spell.

Hurricane... Hurrigane.

I know which one sounds right to me.

jigsaw54
04-07-2009, 06:01 AM
My posts were not intended to you. Stick your comments where the sun don't shine.
Tiedätkö mistä löydät jälkeenjääneen..katsomalla peiliin :no:

This guy again?

Nobody cares about The Hurriganes. Clearly they were retarded based on the fact that they can't spell.

Hurricane... Hurrigane.

I know which one sounds right to me.

Derigiberble
04-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Tiedätkö mistä löydät jälkeenjääneen..katsomalla peiliin

Yes I know where to find the survivor, he's looking in the mirror. Don't try and fool me with your Scandinavian jibber jabba.