Band names

PDA

View Full Version : Band names

acidhendrix
05-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey guys and gals, i know you see these threads way too much. But yes, here again is another "what band name..." thread. Anyway we have kinda already decided on Era Of Blood but would like an opinion on this name. Also if you have any good band names, feel free to share. Thanks guys, hope i aint to much of a pain.

eaton1012
05-18-2009, 09:49 PM
How did you come up with the name?

mattiwillohouse
05-19-2009, 05:52 AM
it has no meaning. it sounds like it wants to be something but the person who came up with it doesn't know what exactly.

band names need meaning, not just to sound demon-like. I really hate that about metal bands, thier names are like that of an 80's wrestler

Pernell
05-19-2009, 06:07 AM
I like Eon of Blood better

B M T H
05-20-2009, 09:35 AM
it has no meaning. it sounds like it wants to be something but the person who came up with it doesn't know what exactly.

band names need meaning, not just to sound demon-like. I really hate that about metal bands, thier names are like that of an 80's wrestler

I agree with you matti you might as well name your band I suck dicks **** my ****...it has more meaning than that name you need something symbolic of you guys and who you are.....

ya know something like that but at the same time incredibly kickass which I admit band names are hard to decide on but yea.......

I ripped out my eyes for a chance to see her face.........

*Laughing at me* :wtf:

cornmancer
05-21-2009, 06:46 PM
It's a good name for a metal band, I hate it but it will work for a metal band.

alaskan_ninja
05-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Meh.

Call yourselves "Rainbow Assmaster and the Pirate Erections." And you can abbreviate it as RAPE.