Mountain Jam!

PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Jam!

RiddleStinch
06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
So not sure if this belongs here but did anyone here happen to go to mountain jam this year? Was the last weekend in may at hunter mountain NY. Was a great fest with alot of top notch bands. Warren Haynes hosted it and guest stared a few times with not so well known bands. My favorites were Govt mule who played twice, derek trucks, the allman brothers, Umphreys Mcgee who I think put on the best show there, just incredible along with many others. So much good music pounding the mountain from different stages. And the drugs- haha nothing but good clean vibes rocking out. bands playing till sunrise and being able to hear them clearly from the tent, what more could you want? My best music experience for sure. Saturday night my girlfreind and I actually took the ski lift a third of the way up the mountain and hiked the rest to very top of hunter and managed to get on the roof atop the lodge there. hearing Govt mule echo up the valley was intense. Such a great time cant wait for next year! MOUNTAIN JAMMIN!!

Shpongled
06-10-2009, 02:18 PM
I wasn't there but I listened to the Mule performance from night two, pretty good although I've heard better shows from them. I've got the UM set downloaded as well but haven't gotten around to listening to it.