The Eagles

PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles

Shadow Fang
06-14-2009, 04:09 AM
I dunno if this was already posted but i gotta ask; Do You like the Eagles? And what is your favorite song?

fretburn
06-14-2009, 04:21 AM
love the eagles favorite songs i cant tell you why, new york minute,hotel California all the versions, love will keep us alive, get over it,life in the fast lane, desperado etc etc

alander321
06-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Eagles are beast

Bluestube
06-14-2009, 06:55 AM
Yeah I love the Eagles, saw them in concert last week!!
as a matter of fact I'm actually wearing my eagles t-shirt right now!!!

cornmancer
06-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Hotel California and Take it Easy are incredible.

yankees717
06-27-2009, 09:58 AM
The Eagles are a great band, ecspecially with Joe Walsh. The best songs they have are "Those Shoes" and "Victim of Love"

fishermrtn
06-27-2009, 03:05 PM
The Eagles are amazing, I like Take it Easy, Tequilla Sunrise, Life in the Fast Lane, and Peaceful Easy Feelin' the most

Acousticman1992
07-01-2009, 12:39 PM
The Eagles are the most awesome band ever(and have the US's current best selling album)

BigDC
07-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I like the Eagles. My favorite songs from them are: Lying Eyes and Desperado. They are a really good band.

Acousticman1992
07-03-2009, 12:27 AM
the 2 greatest songs by the eagles are: take it easy and hotel california

IvoryBassist
07-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Dude the Eagles are my favorite band of all time first off. and my favorite song is proably Get Over It

Acousticman1992
07-05-2009, 12:49 PM
i have to change my favorite songs to Take It Easy and Doolin- Dalton( hotel california is my 3rd)

master
07-05-2009, 11:45 PM
The Eagles are the most awesome band ever(and have the US's current best selling album)

Wouldn't be surprised if Thriller takes the top spot in the coming weeks. :o

As for the Eagles themselves, I never really got into them besides Hotel California. They just bore me. Good background music, but that's it for me.

Acousticman1992
07-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Thriller takes the top spot in the coming weeks. :o

As for the Eagles themselves, I never really got into them besides Hotel California. They just bore me. Good background music, but that's it for me.

that is just not gonna happen......, he dead, people miss him, but they are just mainly listening to him on the internet. eventually they will forget anyway, just like with everyone else. either that or they will all remember what he was accussed of doing and go back to the way they used to look at him.... hes not overtaking the Eagles......

master
07-07-2009, 07:45 PM
that is just not gonna happen......, he dead, people miss him, but they are just mainly listening to him on the internet. eventually they will forget anyway, just like with everyone else. either that or they will all remember what he was accussed of doing and go back to the way they used to look at him.... hes not overtaking the Eagles......

Well hey, they were only 1 million copies away from each other before his death. And Thriller sold over $300,000 copies within a week after his death

BrainDamage
07-07-2009, 08:09 PM
that is just not gonna happen......, he dead, people miss him, but they are just mainly listening to him on the internet. eventually they will forget anyway, just like with everyone else. either that or they will all remember what he was accussed of doing and go back to the way they used to look at him.... hes not overtaking the Eagles...... This is the most retarded post I've read in a long time.

To be quite honest, I don't have much interest in the Eagles unless Joe Walsh is involved :shrug:

IvoryBassist
07-08-2009, 06:17 PM
I personally don't care if he outsells them or not. Thrillers a good album its understandable. Eagles are still number 1 in my book though. well old eagles. I didnt really like their new stuff.

Acousticman1992
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
I personally don't care if he outsells them or not. Thrillers a good album its understandable. Eagles are still number 1 in my book though. well old eagles. I didnt really like their new stuff.

i dont care either, it just i honestly dont think that Thriller will outsell The Eagles Greatest Hits Vol. 1