Does This Exist?

PDA

View Full Version : Does This Exist?

BlackDog55
06-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Is there a program that you can plug in your guitar and play and the program will tab out what you play? If so could you pass me a link. Thanks in advanced.

GODhimself37
06-29-2009, 08:41 PM
if there was such a thing everyone would use it. it has not been made though because there are so many duplicates of notes on the guitar, just on different strings.

36mikeyb36
06-29-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't think so, but if you're playing it wouldn't you know what you're playing?

Carl6661
06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
I don't think so, but if you're playing it wouldn't you know what you're playing?

That was my initial thought.

Anyways, if you're willing to fit your guitar out with a MIDI pickup, yes, there are programs out there that will do it. They're not great though, they won't tab out as such, they'll just take the note, it won't necessarily take what fret and what string into consideration. They're expensive aswell, really overpriced.

You're better off just recording your idea somewhere, preferablley into a basic daw lik Audacity and tabbing it from there. Although if you don't have the gear to do to that - Alot of mobile phones have video and sound capture features, record it onto there and tab out. Or just good ol' pen and paper, that's good to.