Explain the Innsburck, Austria pop-punk scene to me.

PDA

View Full Version : Explain the Innsburck, Austria pop-punk scene to me.

whyvern
07-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Cos it's ****ing awesome. What makes the Tirol valley have good Ramonescore pop-punk bands?

Check out all these cool bands:

www.myspace.com/themugwumps
www.myspace.com/theratcliffs
www.myspace.com/deecracks

ok so it's 3 bands but if you count BATMAN AND ROBIN (who are a garage rock band) that's a pretty good key for success. Where I'm originally from there's about 2 bands that make up the entire scene and they all shared members with each other. In Chattanooga there's a million bands but it's incest is a huge problem there. Now in Huntsville THOMAS FUNCTION is really the only band going right now... sucks but it happens. Innsbruck is a ****in awesome place and everyone should go there. Those punks no how to party... the way I see it is it's the clean chattanooga of Europe. By that I mean you get really drunk with cool punk kids and you don't have to worry about getting fleas like I did in Chattanooga.

lavazza
07-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Whenever I found austrian bands, they sounded like nothing special, but when you say it it must be a really good scene.
Good to see an opposition in a country with such stupid election results for humanity and intelligence.