Just send bring me the horizon this message on myspace

PDA

View Full Version : Just send bring me the horizon this message on myspace

Head-Shot
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
What the **** happened to you guys? You guys use to be awesome. Count your blessings was an amazing album. That album had some great riffs and the dual vocals were insane. Everytime I listen to it I want to play guitar. It inspires me to ****ing kill every living thing in sight.

Suicide seasons, however, was ****ing garbage. It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with. It was that bad. Seriously what the ****? What was that? Why change up from count your blessings? Suicide seasons is for ****ing girls guys.

Seriously just cut the bull****. Forget suicide seasons, listen to count your blessings over and over again, and write some more of that ****. Ok, I get it, you guys wanted to write some **** for the chicks. But please never make another album like that again. It was just complete ****.

In fact, get a guitarist who ****ing shreds and listens to nothing BUT metal. That way you guys can come out with another great album again. Because honestly I dunno what the **** you guys were thinking.

So what the **** are you guys gonna do?

You guys think maybe I was too harsh on them? Maybe this will inspire them to make another CYB album again.

JxD
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM
I doubt they will care enough to read this. Stop posting here.

SideshowRaven24
07-04-2009, 05:42 PM
i COMPLETELY disagree. why can't they branch out from the typical metal sound? no one wants to hear the same album over and over again

TheBabySnatcher
Go away.

jsnate
What the **** happened to you guys? You guys use to be awesome. Count your blessings was an amazing album. That album had some great riffs and the dual vocals were insane. Everytime I listen to it I want to play guitar. It inspires me to ****ing kill every living thing in sight.

Suicide seasons, however, was ****ing garbage. It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with. It was that bad. Seriously what the ****? What was that? Why change up from count your blessings? Suicide seasons is for ****ing girls guys.

Seriously just cut the bull****. Forget suicide seasons, listen to count your blessings over and over again, and write some more of that ****. Ok, I get it, you guys wanted to write some **** for the chicks. But please never make another album like that again. It was just complete ****.

In fact, get a guitarist who ****ing shreds and listens to nothing BUT metal. That way you guys can come out with another great album again. Because honestly I dunno what the **** you guys were thinking.

So what the **** are you guys gonna do?

You guys think maybe I was too harsh on them? Maybe this will inspire them to make another CYB album again.
You kinda come off as a jackass.

AA00P
07-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Whenever I listen to them all I hear is constant breakdowns and boring. If you don't like them, listen to better bands (yippy!)

pwrmax
http://lh5.ggpht.com/carlos57775/SCobc6EL_hI/AAAAAAAABys/RG0y66Z3ZDY/s288/Don't%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

likeomgtehtuck!
they sucked on both albums so who gives a ****

IlikeTheSKA
07-04-2009, 05:44 PM
they sucked on both albums so who gives a ****
This.

rorypearce
07-04-2009, 05:45 PM
You kinda come off as a jackass.
just a tad

DisarmGoliath
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Crappy band, Oli Sykes is a tw@t, and I highly doubt they personally read their myspace messages, as opposed to someone hired by the record label to handle the myspace for them and keep it up to date.

You most likely will just be ignored there, just like most people will on here.

Good day.

MustangMan311
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM
They were never good.

sk8board3r
07-04-2009, 05:47 PM
It sounded like something 12 year old bi-polor girls came up with..

YOU sound like a 12 year old girl.

TJ1991
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
:haha I highly doubt being flamed by some screenager on the internet will make a difference to what they do next...

Insomniac35
07-04-2009, 05:50 PM
:facepalm:

Demonikk
07-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Suicide Season I actually found listenable more than once. It's actually a semi-decent record. Needless to say, they still suck ass

GodofCheesecake
07-04-2009, 06:21 PM
They'll probably read your message and suddenly see the error of their ways, and then, newly inspired, they'll enter the studio and begin work on an album that will astound everyone.

Or they'll continue to be douchebags who are unaware of your existence and keep making sub-par music.

One of those two, I think.

technicolour
07-04-2009, 06:23 PM
One of the band members has a Journey tattoo on their stomach.

recklessnick
07-04-2009, 11:24 PM
ok this was a waste of time

handbanana
07-05-2009, 12:17 AM
ok this was a waste of time

yep

SeveredSurvival
07-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Let's see.
First album, Generic Deathcore.
Second album, Generic Metalcore.

PaintOurSilence
07-05-2009, 02:38 AM
First cd sounds like it should be a Black Dahlia Murder cover album. Eff this band also.