Pysiedius (RIP)

PDA

View Full Version : Pysiedius (RIP)

SeveredSurvival
07-06-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.myspace.com/pysiedius

They are a great local and play a brand of Progressive Metalcore. They are influenced heavily by Between The Buried and Me, Unearth, Opeth and August Burns Red. If you guys want give him a chance. I managaed to catch their last show. It was a great night. If you guys want a link to their album and EP I can try to send you zip file of it.

MustangMan311
07-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Not bad, but some parts during the verse sound flat and lifeless due to the mix. The singing is eh. Can you PM me about their EP?

SeveredSurvival
07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah for sure.

intentionsthere
07-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah, these guys had a really cool sound, I'm pissed I never got to catch one of their shows.

SeveredSurvival
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Yup, these guys had something. Oh well check out The Hadrian Assembly eh, if you guys like Pysiedius their a band that was formed in December with both guitarists and bassist from this band. :) I can't wait to hear material from them.

www.myspace.com/thehadrianassembly

intentionsthere
07-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Yup, these guys had something. Oh well check out The Hadrian Assembly eh, if you guys like Pysiedius their a band that was formed in December with both guitarists and bassist from this band. :) I can't wait to hear material from them.

www.myspace.com/thehadrianassembly

Oh I knew about that project, but it's been abbandonned a while ago dude. It would have been so sick though.

SeveredSurvival
07-07-2009, 08:48 PM
No! That sucks! Why?