Kiss the Sky Goodbye (for fans of Converge, Poacher, Gaza)

View Full Version : Kiss the Sky Goodbye (for fans of Converge, Poacher, Gaza)

07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
This band is based in Baltimore, Maryland and should be going on tour soon. I know them very well, but this is by no means a Promo thread. If you are into any of the bands listed above you should most assuredly enjoy Kiss the Sky Goodbye, they are punky and chaotic. If you like drums, i will have you know that the ex drummer from Lilu Dalis (now defunct) is in this band, so it's bound to be wonderful. They were recently featured on a compilation with bands such as Homewrecker and Bygones You Had Better Be Bygones.

07-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Holy drums that guy is good.

07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
homewrecker played my friends basement a few weeks ago, they were sick

07-07-2009, 01:49 PM
i saw them (homewrecker) with comadre and trainwreck in a radio station also with police and thieves, great show. Homewrecker was awesome.

07-08-2009, 04:25 AM
So interesting. I like it personally and hope you'll bring us more amazing stuffs.

Brothers and Sisters DVD ( South Park 1 DVD ( Cold Case DVD ( P90X DVD ( New Adventures Of Superman DVD ( MASH DVD ( Family Guy DVD ( Battlestar Galactica DVD ( House DVD ( Planet Earth DVD ( Disney Special DVD ( OSCAR DVD ( 007 James Bond Ultimate Collections DVD ( Charmed ( Supernatural DVD ( Star Trek The Motion pictures DVD ( X Files dvd ( The Simpsons season ( Will And Grace ( StarGate SG1 ( NCIS DVD (