What Guitars and amps and pedals do Casualties use??

PDA

View Full Version : What Guitars and amps and pedals do Casualties use??

shaenb243
07-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Basically

What Guitars and amps and pedals do Casualties use??

any ideas i tried searching cant find antyhing.

DempseyPunk
07-12-2009, 08:08 PM
dunno, why do you ask?

mike2
07-12-2009, 08:09 PM
what the **** does it matter?

DanRev
07-12-2009, 08:12 PM
They use two paper cups and a string

doive
07-12-2009, 08:21 PM
i met a guitarist in casualty - he had some bad burns from a chip pan.

the moral of the story is don't post pointless threads

EDIT: my bad - i read this, thought i was in the pit and thought it was a stupid question about guitars for ex-soldiers with one arm. apologies to TS i have no idea whatsoever...

pinheadslts75
07-12-2009, 08:31 PM
It doesn't matter what gear they use. They'd still be the ****ty band they are on any instrument.

RizzoWashburn
07-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Les Paul/SG into a Marshall JCM 900. No pedals.

Oh, and The Casualties suck.

hendrix_128
07-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Les Paul/SG into a Marshall JCM 900. No pedals.

Oh, and The Casualties suck.

:haha /thread

hendrix_128
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
They use two paper cups and a string

thats about what they sound like

RockThe40oz
07-12-2009, 09:16 PM
i met a guitarist in casualty - he had some bad burns from a chip pan.

the moral of the story is don't post pointless threads

EDIT: my bad - i read this, thought i was in the pit and thought it was a stupid question about guitars for ex-soldiers with one arm. apologies to TS i have no idea whatsoever...
Wow... seriously?

shaenb243
07-13-2009, 12:47 AM
well **** aye just cause the music isnt to ur taste dont mean u shld insult it. Believe it or not this world has 6billion people in it i know thats a big number isnt it well the point to that statement is not everyone likes the same music as you so why the **** do you have to insult stuff i like just cause the music u like is different people have different tastes and if u dont like the band dont ****en post in the thread assholes

BostonLacrosse
07-13-2009, 12:53 AM
well **** aye just cause the music isnt to ur taste dont mean u shld insult it. Believe it or not this world has 6billion people in it i know thats a big number isnt it well the point to that statement is not everyone likes the same music as you so why the **** do you have to insult stuff i like just cause the music u like is different people have different tastes and if u dont like the band dont ****en post in the thread assholes

man your just diggin your hole deeper, you got the information you wanted now leave please

charliezard!
07-13-2009, 01:56 AM

This thread is probably a joke, and in that case, good work. If it isn't, bleh.
But you were born the day after I was, so :five:

RiotSquad
07-13-2009, 02:12 AM
i like the casualties...just the early years and some eps...the new stuff isnt too good...and the guys are pricks...cept the guitarist, he was cool to drink with...

basically i hate em now

RizzoWashburn
07-13-2009, 11:42 AM
You have terrible grammar. I answered your goddamn question so **** off.

BR0KENHEARTED
07-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I like the Casualties. Shoot me.

drugfreeboy
07-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I like the Casualties. Shoot me.

wow...really? any way Gibson SG through a crate halfstack i belive. i don't like the early stuff on the frontline was good. some of the new stuff is ok. one song is a complete rip off of some oi band. it was refreshing to hear somthing other then them singing about drinking 40oz. and pogoing.

whyvern
07-13-2009, 05:08 PM

what??? THERE'S MORE THAN THE 20 PEOPLE THAT I KNOW IN THE WORLD??? I CALL BULL****! THE WORLD ENDS AT THE END OF MY TOWN. **** YOU, YOU ****ING ASSHOLE. HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YER REAL?

BR0KENHEARTED
07-13-2009, 05:23 PM
wow...really? any way Gibson SG through a crate halfstack i belive. i don't like the early stuff on the frontline was good. some of the new stuff is ok. one song is a complete rip off of some oi band. it was refreshing to hear somthing other then them singing about drinking 40oz. and pogoing.

I drink excessively. And I won't complain if the Casualties are put on during a drinking session.

whyvern
07-13-2009, 05:38 PM
I drink excessively. And I won't complain if the Casualties are put on during a drinking session.

IT'S A NIGHTMARE!

BR0KENHEARTED
07-13-2009, 06:13 PM
I know right.

sargasm
07-13-2009, 07:34 PM
broken heart give it back