4 finished GP5 songs

PDA

View Full Version : 4 finished GP5 songs

andrew12398
07-12-2009, 08:42 PM
These are the only 4 I actually bothered finishing, I'm gonna get to recording all 10 or so songs eventually. Genres vary.

C4C, even though I've already Critted a lot of people's stuff.

awesomo41894
07-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Ok, all of these songs are ok, but I really like your dont make any sudden movements, the only thing that would make them better is more of a solo in all of them.

Also, could you look at the song tap on my profile and tell me what you think, thanks.

andrew12398
07-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Ok, all of these songs are ok, but I really like your dont make any sudden movements, the only thing that would make them better is more of a solo in all of them.

Also, could you look at the song tap on my profile and tell me what you think, thanks.
Thanks!

I don't mean to be crude or anything, but it honestly just sounds like a bunch of random tapping and shredding. The distortion doesn't help it either.

jimmyled
07-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Yawn: What? Pretty confusing song... Not that it's bad... Sounded to me like a mix between Poison Was the Cure by Megadeth and Black Metal. Pretty cool though! Nice work!
Song Thing: Nice Intro and Verse. I liked the Interludes at bars 14-21 etc. The 5/4 part was also really nice, bonus points for using irregular time.
Don't Make Any Sudden Movements: Nice! I liked what you did there, but the drums were a little annoying. The bass was good. What sounded like the Chorus was a little annoying.
A 1 Litre Bottle Of 7up And A Pack Of Twinkies: Well, I have no idea what Twinkies are but nevermind. Well the intro was the best thing I've seen that you made, but the Verses were pretty annoying the Interlude was good. The Chorus was fine too. 1:40 Was nice, just a little generic.
On the whole, nice little songs, pity you only use Distortion, and they're all very short, and have tons of empty bars at the end, why?
C4C (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160749)

andrew12398
07-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Yawn: What? Pretty confusing song... Not that it's bad... Sounded to me like a mix between Poison Was the Cure by Megadeth and Black Metal. Pretty cool though! Nice work!
Song Thing: Nice Intro and Verse. I liked the Interludes at bars 14-21 etc. The 5/4 part was also really nice, bonus points for using irregular time.
Don't Make Any Sudden Movements: Nice! I liked what you did there, but the drums were a little annoying. The bass was good. What sounded like the Chorus was a little annoying.
A 1 Litre Bottle Of 7up And A Pack Of Twinkies: Well, I have no idea what Twinkies are but nevermind. Well the intro was the best thing I've seen that you made, but the Verses were pretty annoying the Interlude was good. The Chorus was fine too. 1:40 Was nice, just a little generic.
On the whole, nice little songs, pity you only use Distortion, and they're all very short, and have tons of empty bars at the end, why?
C4C (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1160749)
Yawn: Yeah, it is pretty confusing, I just got bored one day.
Song thing: I was pretty proud of myself for putting an irregular time signature in a poppy song.
Sudden Movements: Idk lol.
Twinkies: Omg really? They're like, the reason why America is known for being an obese country. That and McDonalds. And thanks.

Thanks, I can't find a way to extend my songs :( And i dunno about the empty bars.

Alright, I'll C4C in a few minutes.