Years Spent Cold

PDA

View Full Version : Years Spent Cold

saxaxe
07-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Yea so my band might be touring with these guys this fall. I've never heard of em, but they're decent. Affiliated with FSU apparently, but please leave your opinions on FSU out of the thread.
Thoughts?
http://www.myspace.com/yearsspentcold

brandon369852
07-15-2009, 11:58 AM
It sounded like the beginning of Toy Soldiers was a sound clip.

I like them.

cakeschmammert
07-15-2009, 12:24 PM
"end your life.. years spent cold."
they're laughable, but i guess they're good at what they're going for.

Squifey
07-15-2009, 12:28 PM
They're good, I listened to a couple songs by them and downloaded their album, and I still have not listened to it.

ImBarkerRarrrrr
07-21-2009, 11:33 AM
i wish they wouldve kept sounding like retribution.

and fsu is not a crew to fuck with, nor is sosf or bfl

handbanana
07-21-2009, 11:56 AM
at this point saying your affiliated with fsu don't mean **** anymore. it barely even exists these days. pretty much the boston chapter is the only one really in existance from what im told. i'd still be afraid to talk to colin of arabia though

JRex
07-21-2009, 11:58 AM
I take it these guys are getting popular now.
That is really cool.

I actually went to High School with the Singer.
Pretty righteous to see this is what he is doing with himself!

ImBarkerRarrrrr
07-21-2009, 11:59 AM
at this point saying your affiliated with fsu don't mean **** anymore. it barely even exists these days. pretty much the boston chapter is the only one really in existance from what im told. i'd still be afraid to talk to colin of arabia though

well down in pittsburgh at shows theres fsu from time to time, im not sure if theyre from here or not being as ive never talked to them but they could be from anywhere because everyone around here travels for shows.

handbanana
07-21-2009, 12:14 PM
well fsu used to have a real big philly chapter, but from what im told now, it doesn't even exist anymore

ImBarkerRarrrrr
07-21-2009, 12:17 PM
well fsu used to have a real big philly chapter, but from what im told now, it doesn't even exist anymore

apparently them and bfl are dying out. bfl refuses to bring anyone new into their crew because they like it tight or something. but everyone in that crew is getting close to 40 so i dont know how much longer theyll hold out.

willingvictim
07-21-2009, 12:55 PM
this band is horrible

and idk about that FSU stuff anymore