Unnamed Death metal(gp5)C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Unnamed Death metal(gp5)C4C

kaos572
07-17-2009, 03:52 PM
this is a song i wrote its death metal not sure what subgenre but its majorly "Death" inspired (RIP CHUCK) well hope ya like and the solos are not in the song yet so no solo comments and the ending is fade out but i have tux guitar that doesnt alow fade out thanks C4C as always :D

EDIT: I added my solo at the end and took out the tempo change at bar 117. and remember the song fades out at around 147.

EDIT: and i also changed the tremolo picked part to something different.

SlashYourFug
07-17-2009, 03:57 PM
It sounds like Painkiller.

andrew12398
07-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Beast song. Not gonna lie.

jimmyled
07-19-2009, 09:04 AM
The first riff was really nice, I liked the 2/4 breaks there. Maybe it was a tad too long though. Pre-Verse was great. The solo Guitar in there sounded a bit odd though, probably the GP. The second part of the Verse was really good, I liked the disharmonies. The part from 60 was a bit too long, I think you should have made a fade out part there. The Bass part was really good. The rhythm in the solo wasn't that great, and the Tremolo picking was too generic. The Pre-Chorus was nice. I liked how you chose the Chorus(?) riff for the outro solo. On the whole, great, some parts reminded me of Death. Glad to see it's not that kind of Death Metal (Cannibal Corpse and the like).
My songs are in my sig if you want to crit them.