Finally Another One :D [GP5, others on request]

PDA

View Full Version : Finally Another One :D [GP5, others on request]

Its_Rock77
07-19-2009, 01:48 AM
well, I went back to finish a song I started a long time ago. the first riffs are probably the best I've ever written which is why I really wanted to finish this one.
structure is lacking, it just kinda moves along farther into a deep pit of awesome. or not awesome. :/ whichever
I don't know what to think. I really believe that it gets far less interesting as the song goes (reason #1 of why I brought back the beginning at the end)

whatever, blah blah blah. I always type too much here and no one reads this stuff.

but basically, give thoughts. I'll return crits.

Habs
07-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Amazing ! I wouldn't change a thing.

icronic
07-19-2009, 12:12 PM
it just kinda moves along farther into a deep pit of awesome.

And that about sums it up too.

It's good to hear a song from you though, always liked your stuff.

Not a whole lot to really crit here really.

A little better mixing wouldn't hurt. Some pan on the guitars, a little more bass.

Thing's sometimes felt a little cluttered as well. Mostly the fault of RSE as the clutter was reduced a fair bit in midi. Still it seemed sometimes the drums just needed to back off a little bit and let the lead guitar do its work.

There were also a couple transitions and tempo changes that were a little iffy.

Still yes. Awesome and more awesome.

jimmyled
07-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Amazing intro, really cool Lead Guitar, awesome Riffs, great Solo, what's more to say? It's perfect as it is. A job well done.
My songs are in my sig if you want to crit them.

Time Bomb
07-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Wow, I don't have anything negative to say about your tab, it is just awesome!
I love how the verse part flows into the chorus part with the addition of the tempo.
I also really like the PH part on the lead guitar, really got me going :)
Keep up the good work, bud and please C4C my thrash song if you could.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165609