Electronic Hardcore or Bands with Synth

PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Hardcore or Bands with Synth

heavymetal55
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Theres a few bands that i love, that mix heavy breakdowns with techno style beats. I think the mix is great, I know such bands as Attack Attack!, I see Stars and Abandon All Ships! use synth to incorporate cool techno stuff into their songs. I was wondering if anyone knows any other bands that share the same musical style, either electronic hardcore or techno screamo. I already know bands such as sky eats airplane and Horse the band and thats not really the style im looking for.

qotsa1998
07-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Enter Shikari sounds like a good match for what your looking for.

saxaxe
07-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Other than the fact that this is probably the 5th thread we've had asking for the same exact thing this MONTH, there's a goddam recommendation thread sitting RIGHT at the top of the page. Open your eyes. Use it and delete this.
Thank you.

heavymetal55
07-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Other than the fact that this is probably the 5th thread we've had asking for the same exact thing this MONTH, there's a goddam recommendation thread sitting RIGHT at the top of the page. Open your eyes. Use it and delete this.
Thank you.

Looks like someone didn't suck their daily dick today, and btw im new to this forum so nice to meet u too! Why don't u stop wasting time on a forum and do something usefull like getting a F!@#ing job! but thanks for your usefull comment.

saxaxe
07-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Looks like someone didn't suck their daily dick today, and btw im new to this forum so nice to meet u too! Why don't u stop wasting time on a forum and do something usefull like getting a F!@#ing job! but thanks for your usefull comment.
haha THAT'S a good way to get a friendly reception on this forum.

But yea, I worked 10 hours today and I'm working 14 tomorrow. I'm quite content with the F!@#ing job I have.

heavymetal55
07-26-2009, 09:59 PM

But yea, I worked 10 hours today and I'm working 14 tomorrow. I'm quite content with the F!@#ing job I have.

I don't really care about a friendly reception i was just looking for some new music.

and yea i think thats great u have a job just don't expect people to be friendly when you start telling them to delete there posts because other people may have posted the same subject. Why dont u direct me too those forums insted of giving me ****.

saxaxe
07-26-2009, 10:00 PM
I don't really care about a friendly reception i was just looking for some new music.

and yea i think thats great u have a job just don't expect people to be friendly when you start telling them to delete there posts because other people may have posted the same subject. Why dont u direct me too those forums insted of giving me ****.

Thank you.
*ahem*

MustangMan311
07-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Am I really reading this?

GodofCheesecake
07-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Theres a few bands that i love, that mix heavy breakdowns with techno style beats. I think the mix is great, I know such bands as Attack Attack!, I see Stars and Abandon All Ships! use synth to incorporate cool techno stuff into their songs.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/gifsforgrace/Entourage-GTFO.gif

You listen to shity music and you're an asshole. Take it somewhere else.

thesceneislame
07-26-2009, 11:24 PM
man, wheres handbanana when you need him

alm0st a skat3r
07-26-2009, 11:30 PM
man, wheres handbanana when you need him
in the forum of the banned :haha:

saxaxe
07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
in the forum of the banned :haha:
:haha it was only a matter of time.

thesceneislame
07-26-2009, 11:33 PM
haha when did that happen?

IcePh0enix
07-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Theres a few bands that i love, that mix heavy breakdowns with techno style beats. I think the mix is great, I know such bands as Attack Attack!, I see Stars and Abandon All Ships! use synth to incorporate cool techno stuff into their songs. I was wondering if anyone knows any other bands that share the same musical style, either electronic hardcore or techno screamo. I already know bands such as sky eats airplane and Horse the band and thats not really the style im looking for.
Converge

JxD
07-26-2009, 11:51 PM
haha when did that happen?
I think it was the last straw after he continuously went into every thread being created to tell everyone the music they listened to was **** (lest it was about a band he liked). On the topic of ****ty music, it is my opinion that these bands incorporating techno into hardcore should be strung up.

thesceneislame
07-27-2009, 12:03 AM
this forum is going to be so much more peaceful from now on

bloodshed344
07-27-2009, 12:18 AM
I think it was the last straw after he continuously went into every thread being created to tell everyone the music they listened to was **** (lest it was about a band he liked). On the topic of ****ty music, it is my opinion that these bands incorporating techno into hardcore should be strung up.
even HORSE?

RentACar
07-27-2009, 12:47 AM
I know such bands as Abandon All Ships!
Dude are you from QC/Ontario?

Bignose
07-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Man I wanna be the token "listen to G****** ***n" guy but seriously when there's 5 other threads I could do it in where SA isn't getting bashed for being right...

Valderama
07-27-2009, 07:24 AM

HAA
He actually got a reaction out of you, leading you to have to justify your working hours.
Poor show.

EndTheRapture51
07-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Enter Shikari (Take To The Skies and The Zone, and the song Solidarity ONLY)
Underoath?

IcePh0enix
07-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Only like, 1 out of 10 Underoath songs have a noticeable synth/keyboard part.

technicolour
07-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Converge

besides this ..( :p: )

The only acceptable answer is Genghis tron

STABxYOU
07-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Atari Teenage Riot.

metalman1310
07-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Enter Shikari

bloodshed344
07-27-2009, 07:17 PM
besides this ..( :p: )

The only acceptable answer is Genghis tron
...and HORSE!

:(

technicolour
07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
ya..I guess

Z Standard
07-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Is it me or do most of the bands that do hardcore / electronic blow? Maybe I need to listen to the whole HORSE discography, but I definitely don't like SEA

JxD
07-27-2009, 11:28 PM
I know of a hardcore band with synth that does not suck, they are called the Locust and make the most grating music known to man. Their vocalist also sang in Swing Kids which is super legit.

aarenmalone
12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
all i have to say is ASKING ALEXANDRIA.
best hardcore band with synth EVER.

aarenmalone
12-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Listen to these songs by Asking Alexandria,
Alerion
The Final Episode
When Everydays The Weekend
A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta
If you can't ride two horses get out of the circus

Not gonna lie, you won't stop listening to this band.
Only band i've been listening to for weeks, they're amazing.

saxaxe
12-07-2009, 01:50 PM
worst. bump. ever.

*reported*

alm0st a skat3r
12-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Listen to these songs by Asking Alexandria,
Alerion
The Final Episode
When Everydays The Weekend
A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta
If you can't ride two horses get out of the circus

Not gonna lie, you won't stop listening to this band.
Only band i've been listening to for weeks, they're amazing.
may I ask what exactly sets this band apart from say, idk, every other scene metalcore band with synth? Because to be 100% honest, all I hear is the same garbage I always hear when people post bands like this.

GodofCheesecake
12-07-2009, 04:07 PM
all i have to say is ASKING ALEXANDRIA.
best hardcore band with synth EVER.
:rolleyes:

Check the original post date before you bump an awful thread like this.

Also damn I was aggressive on the first page.