WRONG ANSWER (member of Let Down)

PDA

View Full Version : WRONG ANSWER (member of Let Down)

willingvictim
07-28-2009, 11:21 PM
http://www.myspace.com/bristolhardcore

everyone needs to listen to that band right now and realize how ****ing awesome they are.

Dimebagjeff
07-28-2009, 11:34 PM
boooooooooooooo

alm0st a skat3r
07-28-2009, 11:36 PM
boooooooooooooo
why are you in the hardcore forum you silly metalhead

band is awesome. ogden after that basement show you dudes played with cut short was funny **** haha

willingvictim
07-28-2009, 11:41 PM
yeah that dude is hilarious. awesome front man

saxaxe
07-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Very good. Really diggin this.

handbanana
09-25-2009, 01:29 PM
BUMP on this, this honestly be the best band in Doylestown that you will never hear about because they have no hopes of getting big or anything. They just do it for fun.

With that said here's the 'Wrong Way' EP that they have up for free download

http://redhandrecording.com/wronganswer/Wrong%20Answer%20-%20The%20Wrong%20Way%5b2009%5d.zip

these tracks are awesome

technicolour
09-25-2009, 02:52 PM
pretty sweet.

thesceneislame
12-01-2010, 04:34 PM
i've been listening to the world is empty ep all day.

zezimathehero
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
I AM NO CHARMER IN A WORLD OF SERPENTS
WORLD IS EMPTY

so good

asator
12-01-2010, 04:38 PM
I too think this band is awesome.

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Mosh.

handbanana
12-01-2010, 05:36 PM
yeah, good band, ogden is a little full of himself, but still funny. I seriously love everyone else in this band, best group of dudes ever. Open Fire/The Wrong Way is probably my favorite song. Either that Rest In Piss(RIP), or Struggler.

This band has actually been around for like 3 or 4 years but it was pretty much just started as a little side project that didn't do anything. The wrong way which came out last year was their first real release other than the original 3 song demo. And are doing A LOT more now. I guess once let down broke up Ogden needed something to take up more of his time.

It's funny though cause I recall talking to him like a year or two ago, right before let down played their final show, and he said he's done with touring and all that nonsense. But then he just went on tour w/ MOM(he always like to go with local bands when they hit canada since hes from there, went w/ force fed last year to i think), and now this.

This tour will be reckless

EDIT: Sorta unrelated but, Imagine what it would be like touring the whole US with Have Heart, Cold World and Blacklisted(this was Let Down's final tour). Ogman had some pretty great stories about their infamous europe tour, and how they managed to piss people off in like 9 different countries.

EDTIEDIT:I talk way too much about stuff nobody probably cares about

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I found it interesting. Little back history of the band. Don't think that way man.

thesceneislame
12-01-2010, 05:38 PM
i wish more places had so many great bands like you have up there.
edit: to handbanana, and i also found that interesting.

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
The video for World is Empty is so good.

This first song is about how to keep your head, need to keep your head up and stay positive! NO!!!

Backed hard.

EDIT: Just kidding, Negativity ftw.

handbanana
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
it's on the decline at the moment.

But then again, I can still list a decent amount of bands in the area that are still good.
But most of the newer bands suck.

It's ashame that dion quit Rock Bottom. New singer pretty much completely ruined that band.
It's this kid who's kind of a noob, has only been into hardcore like 2 years and was formerly a wigger.

Last year he started hanging with bob from MOM and think it makes him really cool, and loves to tell everyone about bob and joe hardcore all the time.

I even talked to the guitarists in RB and they're not too crazy about it even(i dont get it). He really does not fit in with those guys at all cause none of them are like friends with bob and all those people.

I wouldn't even call MOM a local band anymore, their pretty much just a Philly band now. They don't really play local shows anymore

handbanana
12-01-2010, 05:43 PM
The video for World is Empty is so good.

This first song is about how to keep your head, need to keep your head up and stay positive! NO!!!

Backed hard.

EDIT: Just kidding, Negativity ftw.

It's probably 10X funnier for me cause I know everyone in it. Video rules though. And making fun of Soupy made it even better.

EDIT:Go see wrong answer if you live near any of these dates, I can almost guarentee ogden will probably tell you the history form the last 10 years of doto hardcore. I've heard him tell it atleast 100 times by now. I'm sure aaron has to

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Who's soupy? :haha

handbanana
12-01-2010, 05:45 PM
singer of the wonder years

EDIT:Was that a joke and i'm just really dumb?

thesceneislame
12-01-2010, 05:46 PM
i didn't realize philly shows weren't local for you.

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 05:48 PM
I actually didn't know who soupy was, I don't really pay attention to the members of bands but more just the band as a whole.

thesceneislame
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
same here. from seeing the wonder years one time, that dude (i refuse to refer to anyone as "soupy") seems so annoying.

handbanana
12-01-2010, 05:57 PM
pretty much. the dude went on some ireland hardcore board to talk shit on daylight............
a band from the same town. Especially since they have probably gotten a lot of shows from Jon for sure and probably even from taylor.

Although I hope they get super famous so I can sell my guitar for a buttload of money since i got it from their guitarist, and it was used on most of their recordngs/tours.

Also unrelated but I still can't believe he traded it to me for an LP Studio, an LP studio that would rate just okay.(hence why i got rid of it). Apparently he hadn't been using the SG a lot, I assume cause the nut is a little weird on the low E string, and probably needs to be replaced. I've been meaning to do it for a while but haven't had the funds to pay my guy to do it. I think I should do that when I get paid this weekend. $50 for a nut replacement and setup from a guy who builds his own guitar(and will build one for you at a pretty decent price), can't beat that

handbanana
12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
i didn't realize philly shows weren't local for you.

Well I live in the suburbs. I live about halfway between Philly and Doylestown. The local scene pretty much stemmed out of doylestown area. Doto is bout an hour from philly. Like let me put it tis way, Blacklisted, Paint it Black, Reign Supreme are Philly Bands, Burdens(even though chris is the only one from doylestown), Wrong Answer, Rock Bottom, are local bands, ya dig?

thesceneislame
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
if twy had a less annoying vocalist and lyrics that weren't retarded, i would totally get behind them. until then, i will listen to the upsides as a guilty pleasure.

edit: and yes, i was just confused because jacksonville is such a huge city and all the bands here consider themselves as jacksonville bands, even if they live like an hour from me.

SeveredSurvival
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
The Wrong Answer EP is really good. been playing NHL 11 for the last 45 minutes and jamming it.

brad5992
12-02-2010, 03:11 AM
So glad this thread got bumped. I remember someone posting the music video for the World is Empty and thinking how rad the band was. Anyways, I forgot their name but thanks to this thread ive been listening to the EP all day. So good.

dixie_nourmous
12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeah I just started listening to them last night. I really like them.
And their Halloween mosh video is awesome.