Have Heart, Carpathian, Shipwreck AD...etc...

PDA

View Full Version : Have Heart, Carpathian, Shipwreck AD...etc...

EyeHatePeople
07-31-2009, 05:37 AM
I'm a big straight edge hardcore fan and have run out of things to listen to. Have Heart and Carpathian are my favorite bands, so if people could recommend me some stuff like these bands...similar to Verse or Shipwreck AD or Antagonist.

Similar in vocal styles would be best, but musically is good too.

Thanks

12shinn21
07-31-2009, 07:43 AM
Not edge, but try Modern Life is War, Life Long Tragedy and The Carrier for starters. Check out the reccomendation thread up at the top as well.

kryptonite22
07-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Again, not edge, but More Than Life and Defeater are another two to add. The rec thread would be the best place to ask, I figure.

IcePh0enix
07-31-2009, 09:28 AM
If you don't already listen to Champion, you should. You could just check out all the bands on the Bridge 9 website and I'm sure you'll find some bands you like.

Also, not trying to be a dick, but there is a recommendations thread.

pmeg568c
07-31-2009, 11:34 AM
yea because you should definitely listen to bands just because they are straight edge and not just listen to a band that sounds good to you :rolleyes:

MustangMan311
07-31-2009, 01:14 PM
yea because you should definitely listen to bands just because they are straight edge and not just listen to a band that sounds good to you :rolleyes:
Straight edge hardcore pretty much all has a somewhat similar sound, so that's probably why he was asking.

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
07-31-2009, 02:02 PM
There's a massive Reccomendation Thread at the top of the forum, please use it.