Problems with Tab

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Tab

punklaces
08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
I tabbed out the acoustic version of "Blame it on Bad Luck" by "Bayside" when i had first made my account, but apparently I forgot to verify my account via email. i noticed a tiny error in the interlude and saw that it had low raitings BECAUSE people were under the assumption that it WAS NOT acoustic and was the original version. when i sent it in again after fixing a small error in the interlude and pronouncing that it's ACOUSTIC and verifying my account, it was denied. I am a little ****** that my work (which took my about 3 hours) was denied.

I can't delete my already submitted piece of work.

If you see "Blame it on Bad Luck" tab, it IS by "punklaces".

I will do an air on YouTube with me on acoustic and...trying...to sing lol.

if you know how to fix the error with the tab and claiming it, please let me know!! I'll be forever grateful to you.

pearljamnc
08-14-2009, 01:12 AM
I wish I knew....I tabbed out a song. I previewed it before submission and everything was fine. The tab was approved but when they posted it, they must have missed an html code or something because it displayed and around all the chords which messed up the formatting. I tried to resubmit it, so they would fix it but it go rejected just like yours. I couldn't find any way of contacting them to let them know of the problem. Sorry, I can't help but I can sympathize with you.