BDIII Round 2 - whitenihilist v TimBFMV

PDA

View Full Version : BDIII Round 2 - whitenihilist v TimBFMV

strawforest007
09-13-2009, 07:05 AM
Round 2 duel:

whitenihilist - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/whitenihilist/music/play698432

TimBFMV - http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/TimBFMV/music/all/play700048

Happy voting!

ibrahimasood
09-13-2009, 07:17 AM
how many of hese have u put u[

whitenihilist
09-13-2009, 06:13 PM
how many of hese have u put u[

I don't think you get the point of this?

Jimmy94
09-13-2009, 06:41 PM
whitenihilist, nice tone, some great licks in there. I think what you should focus on the most with your playing is phrasing, knowing when to take a breath with your playing. It does get much better in the last minute or so. Nice job!

tim, pretty long though that's the backing tracks fault. Maybe a fade out somewhere in there. You've got some good ideas in there, you just need a few more years to pull it all together :)

went with nihilist, nice job both of you

whitenihilist
09-13-2009, 07:45 PM
whitenihilist, nice tone, some great licks in there. I think what you should focus on the most with your playing is phrasing, knowing when to take a breath with your playing. It does get much better in the last minute or so. Nice job!

tim, pretty long though that's the backing tracks fault. Maybe a fade out somewhere in there. You've got some good ideas in there, you just need a few more years to pull it all together :)

went with nihilist, nice job both of you

Thanks, I will check yours out when I get off of work tonight.

I know what you mean, I was in such a rush that I forgot to leave breaks, but as you mentioned as it goes on I get back into the groove.

ibrahimasood
09-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Sorry, i was looking at the other thread u put up and they sort of had same titles nad got confused. but yeah i like ur tone!

RubberSoul54321
09-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Some good stuff on both but overall liked whitenihilist better.

salmon philippe
09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow , difficult choice here, with two tracks that are about the same force....
It would be easier if the backing tracks were not that perfect.
I think I'll go with Tim, but both are nice

LezPaulEpiphone
09-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Both tracks were very good, although some of whitenihilist note choices were a bit iffy, I preferred the Rhythm of this sound compared to Tims, but I voted for Tim.