Arsonists get all the Girls are DEAD

PDA

View Full Version : Arsonists get all the Girls are DEAD

hatchet130
10-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Jared is a really bad vocalist. The old stuff from Hits From The Bow and The Game Of Life were amazing. Since Remi and Cameron left the band, its gone down hill. I saw a live video of them and Jared's voice is amazingly horrid.

But what I don't get is that Cameron left the band because of "religous perposes" but when he left the band. Like, 2 monthes later he joins a new band called Taste of Blood (which is amazing btw). So idk if Cameron was lying or the band was lying.

Either way, I made this thread to ask, Who likes the new AGATG? And Who likes the old?

i put this on the metal fourm and they told me to post it here... so i'm not double posting...

Fullmetal_tmd
10-07-2009, 08:30 AM
i've only listened to Hits From The Bow, and Portals, and I always liked what i heard. I like HFTB better though, its premier AGATG.

hatchet130
10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
i've only listened to Hits From The Bow, and Portals, and I always liked what i heard. I like HFTB better though, its premier AGATG.

To me, Portals was WAY over tryed. They tryed to make everything sound like a sub genre and made it all wacked out. The only thing that really made me angry was that the new singer changed EVERYTHING about the band. the guitars don't even sound right anymore. the Game of Life was an amazing album, Hits from the Bow was awesome cause they didn't TRY to make it a ClusterF*** of music sub-Genres.

MustangMan311
10-07-2009, 08:43 AM
No one cares, they've always sucked.

pmeg568c
10-07-2009, 01:30 PM
No one cares, they've always sucked.

this, and they already have a thread, take it there where people will care.

GodofCheesecake
10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Damn, I thought the title meant they broke up.

breakdown123
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Take it to their thread.

Also, their not dead. just because their not doing what you think they should be doing, in NO way means their dead.

technicolour
10-07-2009, 03:49 PM
REFUSED ARE FUCKING DEAD