Last Electronica Album Teaser "Life Is Good" [*.gp5|*.gp4|*.mid]

PDA

View Full Version : Last Electronica Album Teaser "Life Is Good" [*.gp5|*.gp4|*.mid]

defiance64
10-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Runtime: 7:41

The full song title is "I'm 50 Years Old, I Live in My Mother's Basement, And I Need To Renew My 6-Year Playboy Subscription... Life is Good". Of course this is NOT the original title of the song, this is for the guys, once again, the vocal tracks have been muted (for the guys), and the title has been changed.

This is your last hint at what the album will be like, enjoy. :D Hopefully I will receive good feedback. There is a part in the solo in which there will be some things spoken for those curious, which is why there is an empty spot.

This song is relatively heavy for what ALL has been written for the album, but I kinda wanted to show that Electronica could be hardcore too. Breakdowns are pretty good in my opinion.

Critiques I would like in a part-for-part breakdown, with an overall 1-10 rating.

This is a possible album closer, due to length, and epicness lol.

Thanks,
Dustin.

ALSO: I would not like to hear "this chord can be played easier if you did it this way". I realize some of the tab seems impossible (fingerings), but the format of the tab isn't final. I was jotting down my thoughts. The fingers will be changed. Probably not on this tab, but rest assured, it will all be played. =| I'm asking for how it sounds, not if it doesn't seem possible lol. Because it is.

Edgecrsuher
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Amazing work! I really like it, keep the good job man!

defiance64
10-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Well I thank you for your comment. :) But is there not anything, you didn't like?

defiance64
10-12-2009, 09:04 PM
The band's name is Electronica, because we use electronic stuff.

ch715dallat
10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
nice intro, pretty quick pace good for an album closer, goes into a solo pretty sharpish which is good, hate people repeating stuff too much ;)

didnt expect the breakdown so soon which is good, like music that is unexpected, can imagine this being a right headbanger on the recording, next riffs are sick, especially the part with the minor 3rds.

sick melodic break, changes things up nicely, and into another breakdown haha, can never have too many :D, and into what ive been waiting for, some electronic ****, flows really well into it and the time change was nice.

keyboard solo is also real good.

sorry ive actually nothing to change or add to this, solid piece, and im usually a super critical bastard so yeah, nice one.

wasnt much of a crit more of a comp but mind checking out my mathcore/prog work in progress.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1214549

:cheers: