{WIP} Hang Me By My Toes, I'm A Witch [Progressive Metal, BTBAM Influenced]

PDA

View Full Version : {WIP} Hang Me By My Toes, I'm A Witch [Progressive Metal, BTBAM Influenced]

chexered
10-15-2009, 09:13 PM
hola compadres

heres a song for you

its veryyyyy new

only a few parts to it

help with expanding would be sweettastic

C4C as always

ch715dallat
10-16-2009, 05:55 AM
not bad, dont like the triplet riff at the star, but thats just because its so generic, liked the clean part tho, that was a nice suprise, the next lead part ws a tad too quick tempo'd i think, maybe knock that down a bit and youre all set.

Piscasis
10-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I really heard some Btbam from measures 18-27. There was a bit too much open D imo. I'd suggest fixing that up by throwing a few different notes in there or keeping it but change the time signature. Perhaps 5/8 from 2-5. As well I'd change bars 29-32 to 7/8 time. I have changed it and attached a file of it here so you can see what I mean. Overall it has potential. Keep adding more and be creative.

chexered
10-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I really heard some Btbam from measures 18-27. There was a bit too much open D imo. I'd suggest fixing that up by throwing a few different notes in there or keeping it but change the time signature. Perhaps 5/8 from 2-5. As well I'd change bars 29-32 to 7/8 time. I have changed it and attached a file of it here so you can see what I mean. Overall it has potential. Keep adding more and be creative.

definitely interesting, i like it, i might keep the beginning the way it is though.
but thanks for the crit

ch715dallat
10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
piscasis changes make it more interesting imo