Eternal Damnation [Death Metal / Technical Death Metal / Whatever] GP5

PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Damnation [Death Metal / Technical Death Metal / Whatever] GP5

DragTheWaters11
10-18-2009, 08:11 PM
This is a song I've recently worked on in the past few days. No bass or drums, I'm sorry, but I suck at putting them into guitar pro. Well, bass isn't difficult but the drums are.

~C4C and Thank You

piratemetalhead
10-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I liked the playing around of panning effects in the intro, but I kinda think that 3/4 riff would sound much better if it was just atonal instead of following a scale. Interesting sesne of rhythm though, good stuff :D

C4C?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217377

xbitmetal
10-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Post gp4 too plz!

thorbor
10-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Criting death metal riffs without drums in the background seems pointless to me. If you like I can write a drum track for you.
It could turn out like this :) http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20573534

DragTheWaters11
10-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Criting death metal riffs without drums in the background seems pointless to me. If you like I can write a drum track for you.
It could turn out like this :) http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20573534
Sure, I'd really like that, however.. whats the catch? (If there is one)

Post gp4 too plz!
Done

xbitmetal
10-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Well guitar riffs weren't too good alone, but I know that can be fixed with drums and vocals. Also cool bassline wouldn't hurt. Also it's pretty hard to know anything about what it should sound like since there haven't been marked verses breakdowns or anything. You could improve solos.

oneblackened
10-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Pretty cool, save for the man riff being really abrupt with that Pinch harmonic.

DragTheWaters11
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Pretty cool, save for the man riff being really abrupt with that Pinch harmonic.
Could you rephrase that a bit? I find myself confused after reading. Sorry :P lol

thorbor
10-20-2009, 12:32 PM
there you go, nothing special because I really dont know what you expected but have a look at it anyway. I wrote it for RSE, so for mdi you might have to remove all snare and bass overdubs.

oneblackened
10-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Could you rephrase that a bit? I find myself confused after reading. Sorry :P lol
Instead of ending the riff with that really abrupt pinch harmonic (the riff in 3/4 time) try something else with it.

DragTheWaters11
10-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Instead of ending the riff with that really abrupt pinch harmonic (the riff in 3/4 time) try something else with it.
Alright. I put the pinch harmonic in there to add somewhat of a different momentum to it. But I'll see what I can do to go around the harmonic.

DragTheWaters11
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
there you go, nothing special because I really dont know what you expected but have a look at it anyway. I wrote it for RSE, so for mdi you might have to remove all snare and bass overdubs.
Much appreciated kind sir, you at least gave me the basis and got what basic beats I wanted, now I can make all those little adjustments. :) Thank you!