Rite of Passage (neoclassical j-rock death metalcore?) (GP5, GP4, MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : Rite of Passage (neoclassical j-rock death metalcore?) (GP5, GP4, MIDI)

lord_nosfuratu
10-19-2009, 04:01 AM
lol this song was a pretty big genre mash that me and my other guitarist wrote, kinda just for fun. It incorporates all sorts of elements from genres like progressive, j-rock, neoclassical, death metal, metalcore, etc. Its pretty bizarre. But maybe im just over-thinking it, eitherway lemme know whatcha guys think.

C4C?

JLeatherland
10-19-2009, 04:13 AM
I personally wouldn't say it was that outrageous. Just sounds like something avenged sevenfold would do... or trivium. Sounds good though.

DarK666SiM
10-21-2009, 01:44 AM
This is actually very well composed! I'm not a fan of that kind of music but the structure of the song well built. The solos are very melodic but I would sometimes play in the mid range of the guitar, not only in the top octave. Also, the last bar seems weird to me. But overall it's a good song. You can check out my songs. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1218854

zezikaro
10-21-2009, 10:52 AM
It reminded me of the ultimateshow down, the intro chords. But it was missing the fourth chord.