Song For The Dumped! GP4,5,Midi

PDA

View Full Version : Song For The Dumped! GP4,5,Midi

strat07
10-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Yeah, we know, everything good ends! I hate her, i love her, there's no turning back. Too many bad things had happened.

And i wrote that song for her, mostly for me, because i'm the one that cares.

I tried to make a bit of modern sounding cliche ballad that goes into a heavy part. It has some generic stuff there on purpose.

The best solos i've done are here. It was done in like 5-6 hours, it just came from the heart and i don't its completely finished but it sounds good to me. I hope someone likes it and never feel the same heartache as me. Tbh writing music helps.

C4C

zetto129
10-25-2009, 12:57 PM
it sound great :) love it :)

Ikary
10-25-2009, 01:33 PM
It's really beautiful.

The harmony and rhythm is flawless, nothing bad to say about that. The change in chorus 1 was surprising, but as a transition to a heavier part it worked perfectly fine. I like the last part, but I'm not sure if I'd put it there (or use it in another song/part of the song). What would be really nice is to listen to the piece with the vocal melody on it, since that can make a ballad mediocre or outstanding (assuming it has a vocal melody; if it's instrumental I'd add a lead guitar at least in the verses).

C4C please? It's on the signature :)

Sum41DudeRob
10-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Might wanna change the first two verse bars.
It's the same riff from The Call of Ktulu.

BotC
10-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Might wanna change the first two verse bars.
It's the same riff from The Call of Ktulu.

Oh well. Same notes, different sound. Don't change it.

MadAudioMan
10-26-2009, 03:45 PM
It was really good. A little mopey in places, but I expected that coming in. The heavier part was kind of generic... Infact it was all very generic, but atleast you're following a good template XD

The solo is very nice, very heartfelt feeling, could use some more sad bends though.

C4C? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216944