An un-named (Kind of Metal) attempt

PDA

View Full Version : An un-named (Kind of Metal) attempt

Purves
10-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Okay, once upon a few week ago, I had ben sitting and was messing about with basic stuff.

Just as I was playing I heard a wee thing I liked, so, I threw it into GP. :cool:

1st thing you'll notice is an intro that seems a bit long, Im considering cutting some of it so no worries there, unless people like it.

2nd. The chords are simple and the "solo" is basic, mainly because Im not very god with solos.

3rd. The end which has been dubbed "Chorus Riff?" Isn't final. It was just something I threw in to make it sound a bit full-er.

But please.
Enjoy, Laugh at, Critisize and give advice on any next steps or improvements!

Be as nasty as you want, or as kind. It makes no difference, I'll listen to everything you guys, and/or gals, say. :)

zamir666
10-25-2009, 07:51 AM
Pretty cool man. I'm not too keen on the intro to be honest but you got some cool riffs from the Main Riff onwards. I really like the chorus but I think the last 2 bars could use some work to be honest. Anyways, keep working on the song man :D

Bob_Smith
10-25-2009, 07:54 AM
are you looking for it to be any particular type of metal? i like it, apart from the 4th bars of the riffs - try harmonising somthing other than octaves and fifths

Purves
10-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks guys!

Zamir:
I'll probably change quite a bit of the intro, especially its length, and the last two bars are definatley unfinished are are gonna get alot of attention.

Bob:
I've not really decided on a particular metal, just anything really, wherever it fits. As for the harmonising, I'll try my best to see what I can do!

:cool: