Band's Demo (Experimental/Brutal Death Metal) -GP5/4, MIDI-

PDA

View Full Version : Band's Demo (Experimental/Brutal Death Metal) -GP5/4, MIDI-

Slaytanic1993
10-28-2009, 08:32 PM
C4C, as usual.

My band, Coffinfeeder, was originally a bog standard brutal death project, but I wanted to expand on this. I've experimented with black metal, grind, funk, jazz, and post/hard rock. We're writing as we come up with ideas, and so far so good.

So, the first song is based off of my last WIP, and is a lot more straight-forward and black metal and grindcore influenced then the other two songs here, more technical and longer than the others as well. Entitled "Everlasting Ignorance". (It’s also finished…)

The second song is the first song I've ever tuned this low for, its 8 string tuning on a 7 (F# B E A D F# B). It's very groovy, has less of that black and grind influence and sounds better suited to a slam band with some atonal harmonization. Low, heavy, and plain fun to play as well, but it’s not very far into the writing process. Entitled "Psychosis".

The third song is not much like the others. Tuned to C standard, it's barely even started upon and only has one riff in it so far. I intend for this to have a really funky sound, and plenty of slapping and clean guitars. Entitled "Agoraphobia"

Will update when songs are finished.

Notice: For those who are wondering, I play the Rhythm/Lead and Twiddlies tracks.

DudE132
10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
I listened to all 3 songs and the only thing I liked was the intro to track 2. It is ******* PERFECT! I wasn't really into everything else though.

Adrian89
10-29-2009, 07:35 PM
wow, thats pretty damn fast. the 1s one is Insane, but I preffer the number 2 :)