What Song should I make next?

PDA

View Full Version : What Song should I make next?

ultrasonic
10-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Hey

some may know me as the pirate metal guy :D

Well im stuck on what to make next, ive sort of dragged pirate music on a bit too much so I need some decisions so i made a poll of all sorts of different Genres of music.

They all might be strange but thats the fun of it :haha:

So ill let you decide what I make ;)

Ultrasonic

mtgold83
10-29-2009, 08:34 AM
I am not quite sure this is where to post this ):.
But on topic to the post im thinking a song that is based around asian esque synth and percussion with a little bit of calm ambiance and the build up very slowly with quiet layers and at the bridge of the song kick in a slow, hi hat based drum beat that builds up into a final semi but not overly obvious attempt at an epic chorus and then the chorus repeats again but this time with a solo behind it.
Just an idea i've had but I am not good with ethnic scale usage and the theory behind their music so maybe you could pull it off.

DragTheWaters11
10-29-2009, 11:12 AM
I'd like to propose a different idea, honestly. I would like to hear you make a song that's a infusion of Irish Folk Music and Heavy Metal / Death Metal / Black Metal / Whatever Metal.

ultrasonic
10-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I'd like to propose a different idea, honestly. I would like to hear you make a song that's a infusion of Irish Folk Music and Heavy Metal / Death Metal / Black Metal / Whatever Metal.

Ill try that next :D ive got some ideas already :haha: