pit. i'm trying to invite a demon into my body.

PDA

View Full Version : pit. i'm trying to invite a demon into my body.

Pages : [1] 2

primusfan
11-01-2009, 11:56 PM
that's right. i want to be possessed by a demon. i want to know if any of this is really true. see, in a theoretical sense, this experiment is doomed from the start. the hypothetical demons would know i would use this experience to justify belief in god or something. so maybe they will just ignore me to keep me an atheist.

in any event, does anyone have any recommendations? books? people to e-mail? i'm sure someone here as dabbled in the occult/demonolatry/etc. gimme something to work with.

Mannypedraza
11-01-2009, 11:57 PM
your drunk

Fenderhippie69
11-01-2009, 11:57 PM
There already is a demon in you, you just have to look to find it. ;)

Alex Vik
11-01-2009, 11:58 PM
your drunk
His drunk?

Primus, go try an Ouijia board.

Gunpowder
Ouija board.

A legit one. Not one from Hasbro.

Man, the stories I've heard about those things...

Nelshizzle
I'd drink some booze and smoke some pot for intense demonic effect.

Probably the best way to let a metaphysical demon inside of you is to dwell so deep onto something, that it completely changes your perception of things for the worst.

diminishedtobme
11-01-2009, 11:59 PM
You must sacrifice a black goat, and evoke the names of the Ancient Ones.

Amos_Moses
11-01-2009, 11:59 PM
eat candy that you got while trick or treating. thats what that one crazy preacher said.

JAHellraiser
11-02-2009, 12:00 AM
I tried using a ouija board several times (it was only one printed off of the internet though) and it unfortunately didnt work :( however i would love to have some sort of supernatural experience

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Good luck buddy. It's harder than it looks

speakers
11-02-2009, 12:01 AM
eat a kg of cheese before you go to sleep

LazyLatinoRocke
11-02-2009, 12:01 AM
You're a mod. You already have a demon in you.

maXterbat0r
11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
your drunk
+1 This is a demon that has already possessed you. Seek help Mike Portnoy style and write a bunch of songs about it. Make them progressively crappier, too.

primusfan
someone told me something about getting a ouija board and dangling a chain over it like a pendulum. :shrug:

Amos_Moses
I tried using a ouija board several times (it was only one printed off of the internet though) and it unfortunately didnt work :( however i would love to have some sort of supernatural experience

its not all thats its cracked up to be, i've had several (2-3?) and theyre more annoying than anything.

thewho65
11-02-2009, 12:04 AM
"You have to pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole..."

Wat?

Nelshizzle
11-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Good luck buddy. It's harder than it looks

Thats what your sister said.

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 12:06 AM
its not all thats its cracked up to be, i've had several (2-3?) and theyre more annoying than anything.
I'VE HAD IT, WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING DEMONS, IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE!
Thats what your sister said.My sister died in a fire

Fearless(Times)
11-02-2009, 12:06 AM

joshua029
11-02-2009, 12:07 AM
that's right. i want to be possessed by a demon. i want to know if any of this is really true. see, in a theoretical sense, this experiment is doomed from the start. the hypothetical demons would know i would use this experience to justify belief in god or something. so maybe they will just ignore me to keep me an atheist.

in any event, does anyone have any recommendations? books? people to e-mail? i'm sure someone here as dabbled in the occult/demonolatry/etc. gimme something to work with.

and what makes you think that a demon would possess you? you're lack of faith in GOD is already evident, so possessing you would be utterly useless and pretty dumb on their part.

that would be like bribing a cop to let you off of your rape charges AFTER he already said that he's letting you go. what would be the point?

you sir, fail miserably...

Amos_Moses
11-02-2009, 12:09 AM
and what makes you think that a demon would possess you? you're lack of faith in GOD is already evident, so possessing you would be utterly useless and pretty dumb on their part.

that would be like bribing a cop to let you off of your rape charges AFTER he already said that he's letting you go. what would be the point?

/Thread

that didnt even cross my mind

slash4114
11-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Dude I love Ghost Adventures. Every time they start taunting I crack up because they say some of the most retarded stuff.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:10 AM

Wat?
I feel like you're saying "boy's hole" when it is clearly "boy's soul".

NoOne0507
Do a demonic ritual, do NOT lock your pentagram. I don't know any demonic rituals though. I just know that you're supposed to lock your pentagrams when you do them.

primusfan

i already made note of that possibility in the very post you quoted. YOU just failed miserably for not being able to read.

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM

Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me make some sense of this...his lack of faith in god/demons would be pointless because the demons that don't exist wouldn't need to possess him so that he doesn't believe in the things he already doesn't believe in?

I'm confused

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
/Thread

that didnt even cross my mind

are you stupid? it was the second or third sentence of the original post?

Amos_Moses
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
are you stupid? it was the second or third sentence of the original post?

Fine, I admit it, I cant really read. I just guess and get really lucky most of the time. :cry:

Fearless(Times)
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Dude I love Ghost Adventures. Every time they start taunting I crack up because they say some of the most retarded stuff.

lol i was watching an episode last night and one of the little ghost boys scratched aaron three times and he was freaking out about it burning. lmao he always gets messed with on that show.

RinestoneCowboy
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Wat?
win post

GibsonRocker14
11-02-2009, 12:15 AM
ouija board? a real one?

idenno... haha good luck though

paintITblack39
11-02-2009, 12:15 AM
there was an exorcist that visited my school recently. other than listening to some overly exaggerated stories, i heard him saying something about selling your soul on ebay.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Don't listen to these people telling you to use a Oujia board. That's a stupid idea. The easiest way would be to find a demon's crossroad and make a deal. It would be a sucky deal for you, but to each their own I guess.

epic7734
11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
You can always play with a weegie board.

Zep_shizzle
11-02-2009, 12:19 AM
you have to go to ur bathroom and say candyman 3 times in the dark.

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 12:19 AM
And what exactly does one do when possessed by demons? Wriggle around and make strange noises with eyes shot wide open and jaw cranked open whilst bellowing:

"Heeeeeeey macarana!"

What will be your tipping point?

Fearless(Times)
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
:( candyman still scares me to this day.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Wrong. You say Bloody Mary.

maXterbat0r
11-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Boogie board>Weegie board (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3ELPgYFBg)

Zep_shizzle
11-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Wrong. You say Bloody Mary.
no. thats what pussies say.

:( candyman still scares me to this day.
its a good movie. well atleast the first one is.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:25 AM
no. thats what pussies say.

its a good movie. well atleast the first one is.
Whatever, I'd rather go by the urban legend that Candyman was based off of.

blue_strat
Shoot the Pope.

joshua029
i already made note of that possibility in the very post you quoted. YOU just failed miserably for not being able to read.

i'm saying that you trying to become demon possessed is completely useless for that very reason. and no matter how hard you try to become "possessed" it wouldn't happen for the reason given. overall, the start of this idea of yours, your desire to become possessed and this very thread is indeed useless, time wasting and overall dumb. so as previously stated, you fail...

only now its twice as hard...

Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me make some sense of this...his lack of faith in god/demons would be pointless because the demons that don't exist wouldn't need to possess him so that he doesn't believe in the things he already doesn't believe in?

I'm confused

you are very confused actually. demons possessing him would be pointless cause he had already admitted a lack of belief in GOD.

Shoot the Pope.

although this isn't something i personally would suggest. this man is probably the head of useless idolatry so it might not be completely bad. just maybe... :D

Zep_shizzle
11-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Whatever, I'd rather go by the urban legend that Candyman was based off of.
this whole thread is a joke.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:27 AM
And what exactly does one do when possessed by demons? Wriggle around and make strange noises with eyes shot wide open and jaw cranked open whilst bellowing:

"Heeeeeeey macarana!"

What will be your tipping point?

according to at least one person, a mod on some forum:

I've met and spoken to two truly demon-possessed persons, and both were obviously at their wits end and wanted out of their situations desperately. When the demon(s) took over, they could levitate and smash items in the room at will, and speak out of the bodies in inhuman voices without even moving their lips. They had dabbled in occult practices before they became inhabited, but once the demons were inside them, it was a living torture for them. These demon-possessed persons can become completely lucid and talk to you just like normal, and then they can switch suddenly, and all of a sudden furniture is crashing around by itself, items in the room are flying around, and the air is charged with energy, and they are a totally different person... they can even get into your head and talk from there. But when the demon lets them have some control back, they beg for release and fall to pieces, babbling and drooling... quite upsetting really. I've had to deal with this twice, and both times were so fantastically terrible and mind-wrenching that I can hardly describe it, even though the events are imprinted in my mind like black and white photographs. Supernatural events such as these make you doubt reality ever afterwards, and there's no going back after you've experienced them for yourself. Take it from me though... you DO NOT want a demon or demons living inside your body.

that would be ... the tipping point probably.

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Much like...

...your taste in footwear

http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2002/oooh.jpg

I just went there.

epic7734
11-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Boogie board>Weegie board (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3ELPgYFBg)In all fairness, i was unaware of this. There for your "boogie board>weegie board" statement is true.

i_killed_bill
A demons only purpose is to report your sins to Satan (Satan isn't omnipotent) to get you sent to hell, or get you to stop believing in God. They can't do that if you already don't believe in God.

GuitarGod_92
I realize that, but I believe very strongly in the supernatural :shrug:

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:30 AM
i'm saying that you trying to become demon possessed is completely useless for that very reason. and no matter how hard you try to become "possessed" it wouldn't happen for the reason given. overall, the start of this idea of yours, your desire to become possessed and this very thread is indeed useless, time wasting and overall dumb. so as previously stated, you fail...

you are very confused actually. demons possessing him would be pointless cause he had already admitted a lack of belief in GOD.

although this isn't something i personally would suggest. this man is probably the head of useless idolatry so it might not be completely bad. just maybe... :D

well it depends. theistic satanists that i've been reading claim that satanism is the oldest religion. satan is the true god who made mankind in order for him to be empowered. YHWH is a false god that doesn't exist. so satan, the true god, wouldn't exist to turn people away from YHWH. he would also try to bring them to him.

RIP Back in Red
11-02-2009, 12:31 AM
You have to get Rick Roll'd so many times, that you save it as a ringtone.

Thats how I realized I was possesed.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:31 AM
A demons only purpose is to report your sins to Satan (Satan isn't omnipotent) to get you sent to hell, or get you to stop believing in God. They can't do that if you already don't believe in God.

report my sins to satan?

no offense, but who told you that?

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM
that would be ... the tipping point probably.
Okay...? I too have met Swedes before, it's not as Earth-shattering as your acquaintance was making it out to be. Plus, it's a strange thought to want to be filled with demonic spirits, rather than angelic ones. Pretty masochistic on your behalf.

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM

Well it would only be pointless if demons did exist. So if they didn't exist....then this thread is completely worthwhile? Sweet. Thanks for clearing things up

CrabSoldier X
11-02-2009, 12:33 AM
thats some dark shit to get into. be careful with this, theres some things you cant control

RIP Back in Red
11-02-2009, 12:36 AM
This thread is now full of religious rants. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

O

Alex Vik
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zzqjxh.png

?

blackthought

It's a bit rude (however true) to ridicule Christianity as "useless idolatry." They get all butthurt.

Zep_shizzle
11-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Much like...

...your taste in footwear

http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2002/oooh.jpg

I just went there.

lmao.that was actually funny.

vanhailin
11-02-2009, 12:37 AM
you sir are a ****ing nut job.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Okay...? I too have met Swedes before, it's not as Earth-shattering as your acquaintance was making it out to be. Plus, it's a strange thought to want to be filled with demonic spirits, rather than angelic ones. Pretty masochistic on your behalf.

how many people have ever been allegedly possessed by angels?

it probably won't work. it sounds like a lot of bunk. but it's worth a shot right? just for shits and giggles?

epic7734
11-02-2009, 12:41 AM
[IMG]big picYes, that would be the one. Quite demonic.

Hellish_Wolf
11-02-2009, 12:45 AM
1. Wear Black
2. Protest loudly to everyone in a mile radius that god sucks
3. Listen to slayer

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 12:46 AM
1. Wear Black
2. Protest loudly to everyone in a mile radius that god sucks
3. Listen to slayer
Naw man. That didn't work in high school, it won't work now

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 12:47 AM
how many people have ever been allegedly possessed by angels?

it probably won't work. it sounds like a lot of bunk. but it's worth a shot right? just for shits and giggles?
I'm sure that the individuals who have had the entire cosmos of peace and understanding sit lightly on their shoulders have had no need to go out and tell fantastic to stories to everybody about it as it's inherently understood that doing so would be vain - something associated with sin and confusion which is the polar opposite of the entire premise.

maXterbat0r
11-02-2009, 12:47 AM
In all fairness, i was unaware of this. There for your "boogie board>weegie board" statement is true.
'Sall good, man. Just spreading the good words of truth! :cheers:

*rides off into the distance on a horse that may or may not have a name*

Hellish_Wolf
11-02-2009, 12:48 AM

You probably didn't scream about how much you disliked god loud enough.

Or maybe you didn't listen to enough slayer.

frozen_soul
11-02-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm sure that the individuals who have had the entire cosmos of peace and understanding sit lightly on their shoulders have had no need to go out and tell fantastic to stories to everybody about it as it's inherently understood that doing so would be vain - something associated with sin and confusion which is the polar opposite of the entire premise.
you obviously arent familiar with humans

i_killed_bill
11-02-2009, 12:50 AM
That's cause you forgot the part where you draw pentagrams on every desk and sacrifice a cat to Satan during the pledge of allegiance.

DZCunuck
11-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Why would a demon bother with someone who is already eager to serve. They are out to challenge them selves, not accept freebies.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:52 AM
That's cause you forgot the part where you draw pentagrams on every desk and sacrifice a cat to Satan during the pledge of allegiance.
I miss my cat :sad:

theguitarist
11-02-2009, 12:53 AM
I could shove my hand up your arse and rummage around until I find something to tug on?

primusfan
11-02-2009, 12:53 AM
i found a ritual to inflict death upon someone. maybe i should do that instead. i was going to copy and paste but the site disables right-clicking. it involves making an effigy, getting dirt from a cemetery, etc. etc.

there's also a destruction ritual that works sort of the same.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Satanism_Eastern_Origins.htm

here's a site on alleged satanist origins. i'd like to see what slacker babbath has to say about this stuff. besides the fact that it's BS. :haha

edit: and ROFL at the blatant, unabashed anti-se.itism. how does anyone take this seriously? oh wait ... they don't/

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 12:54 AM
you obviously arent familiar with humans
Oh I know all about humans. They're obsessed! They have to wear a certain kind of clothes, drive a certain car, speak a certain way, live in a certain kind of neighborhood, whatever, all of it so they can be higher on an invisible hierarchy. It's an obsession! They are trying to feel right by comparing themselves to others. It is ridiculous. Who told them there was anything wrong with them in the first place?

Don't you know that a human, is just a human.

whalepudding
11-02-2009, 12:54 AM
How would you go about doing that? Isn't demonic possession just a really old and shitty explanation for mental illness and things like sleep paralysis?

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 12:55 AM
I could shove my hand up your arse and rummage around until I find something to tug on?
I don't really see how that connects with this thread, but...

it might work :shrug:

IlikeTheSKA
11-02-2009, 12:55 AM

You sound like a kid i know who recently stabbed another kid i know on the count of the first kid being batshit-****ing-crazy. He wanted to be a demon too.

theguitarist
11-02-2009, 12:58 AM
I don't really see how that connects with this thread, but...

it might work :shrug:

Same experience, I'd assume.

Momentosis
11-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Black Geometry

>_______>

maidenfan15
This whole thread is just :haha:

primusfan
You sound like a kid i know who recently stabbed another kid i know on the count of the first kid being batshit-****ing-crazy. He wanted to be a demon too.

i don't want to be a demon per se. i guess i want to experience something supernatural in the most explicit and obvious way possible. this seems like a tried and true way to do it according to a bunch of nuts online telling people "they don't know what they're dealing with."

i mean, it's at least a little bit intriguing, right?

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:01 AM
i don't want to be a demon per se. i guess i want to experience something supernatural in the most explicit and obvious way possible. this seems like a tried and true way to do it according to a bunch of nuts online telling people "they don't know what they're dealing with."

Dude, go find Bigfoot. That guy's awesome.

clincher09
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
You need to go out to a cabin in a forest with your friends and play a recording of a guy reading from a book.

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/crypt/pages2/uploads/1/evil-dead-2-crazy-ash-27.jpg

primusfan
11-02-2009, 01:03 AM
You need to go out to a cabin in a forest with your friends and play a recording of a guy reading from a book.

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/crypt/pages2/uploads/1/evil-dead-2-crazy-ash-27.jpg

"sam-and-rob-are-the-hitchhikes-on-the-roooad"

necronomicon ex mortus, muhfugga. :haha:

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Same experience, I'd assume.
Well we won't know until we try :liplick:

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 01:06 AM
What I find intriguing is that you never capitalize your proper "i"s.
And by intriguing I mean grammatically incorrect.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:07 AM
And by grammatically incorrect he means posessed by Lucifer!

im not mental
11-02-2009, 01:09 AM
lolololol silly primus... everyone knows demons don't really exist! they're like santa claus and the tooth fairy.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 01:09 AM

seriously? can i seriously just write off everything you say because you have nothing better to do than to critique my capitalization or lack thereof?

Hybrid_Xer0
11-02-2009, 01:10 AM
First off I just want to say thanks primus for banning/unbanning me :haha:
I don't really dislike you, after all I forgot about how much I hate that zanacross dude :haha: kidding but seriously...don't hurt me :(

Anyways I cbfed to read the thread, but im sure people have recommended you could find some people who are professionals in calling upon spirits or just play a good ol' game inviting demons into you on a oujia board.

Also protip, I don't believe any of this shit exists so you are probably wasting your time.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 01:12 AM
lolololol silly primus... everyone knows demons don't really exist! they're like santa claus and the tooth fairy.

probably. but i feel like this is the only way for me to know for sure. lately i've been having a theological conundrum. intellectually, i don't believe in god. deeper though, i feel this desire to go back to church. i want to see the supernatural is real and can justify me "going against" my own intellect.

GuitarGod_92
First off I just want to say thanks primus for banning/unbanning me :haha:
I don't really dislike you, after all I forgot about how much I hate that zanacross dude :haha: kidding but seriously...don't hurt me :(

Anyways I cbfed to read the thread, but im sure people have recommended you could find some people who are professionals in calling upon spirits or just play a good ol' game inviting demons into you on a oujia board.

Also protip, I don't believe any of this shit exists so you are probably wasting your time.
Yes, because everything depends on your approval :p:

Hellish_Wolf
seriously? can i seriously just write off everything you say because you have nothing better to do than to critique my capitalization or lack thereof?

You did it again!

:mad:

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Listen broseph, you can write off whatever your tender heart desires.
Go forth and search for your demons for the rest of you life, but I've already found yours:

Fear of the Shift-Key

http://hellomynameisjeff.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/woman-screaming.jpg

Sooner or later man, you're going to have to face the music and tackle this issue on your own, whether it be existential or not. Good luck and godspeed.

theguitarist
11-02-2009, 01:17 AM

*ahem*

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 01:18 AM
*ahem*
*Ahem*

primusfan
11-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Listen broseph, you can write off whatever your tender heart desires.
Go forth and search for your demons for the rest of you life, but I've already found yours:

Sooner or later man, you're going to have to face the music and tackle this issue on your own, whether it be existential or not. Good luck and godspeed.

with all due respect, i've been a mod in this forum longer than you've even been a member. don't tell me how to write on my own forum.

Hybrid_Xer0
11-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Yes, because everything depends on your approval :p:
'scuse me?

Did I allow you to reply? :cool:

On halloween I went into a "haunted house" to see if I could catch me a ghost. I was far too drunk while walking through the house with a lighter.. I read on the wall" I will slit your ****ing throat...etc" freaked out and ran back out of the house. I am going back there soon though so check out other shit. I have never seen a ghost nor believe in them I am just curious to experience something somewhat supernatural.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:20 AM
*Ahem*
*aHEm*

theguitarist
11-02-2009, 01:21 AM
*Ahem*

I wasn't the one being pedantic about davey's incesscant lack of capitalisation.

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:22 AM
I wasn't the one being shallow and pedantic about davey's incesscant lack of capitalisation.
I fixed that for ya, buddy.

Zaphikh
11-02-2009, 01:23 AM
*aHEm*
http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/12/hem.jpg

?

GuitarGod_92
11-02-2009, 01:24 AM
[IMG]
?
:no:

whalepudding
11-02-2009, 01:28 AM
probably. but i feel like this is the only way for me to know for sure. lately i've been having a theological conundrum. intellectually, i don't believe in god. deeper though, i feel this desire to go back to church. i want to see the supernatural is real and can justify me "going against" my own intellect.
Keep in mind that if any demonic bollocks seems to work, it's could easily be something completely un-supernatural, maybe a psychological effect or something. Superstitions survive for a reason.

Especially if, like you say, you want it to happen. If you want to believe something, it's incredibly easy to find reason to.

dudius
11-02-2009, 01:35 AM

Actually, you fail. Anyone with the Holy Spirit in their heart can not be possessed. I'd think that since Primusfan was once a Christian, he'd have to commit blasphemy with true feeling before he could be possessed. Though, I'm not sure about "once-Christians".

Z_cup_boy
11-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Try a bunch of drugs.
Actually, you fail. Anyone with the Holy Spirit in their heart can not be possessed. I'd think that since Primusfan was once a Christian, he'd have to commit blasphemy with true feeling before he could be possessed. Though, I'm not sure about "once-Christians".
I have never had the Holy Spirit in my heart. I guess my homoerotic adventures are reason enough to be possessed :p: .

primusfan
11-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Try a bunch of drugs.

I have never had the Holy Spirit in my heart. I guess my homoerotic adventures are reason enough to be possessed :p: .

sex magick? <_<

i_killed_bill
11-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Try a bunch of drugs.

If I'm thinking right I think you're pretty hot. You don't need God

whitenihilist
11-02-2009, 01:50 AM
I once did LSD with this kid. He did way more then he could handle. The things that happened were pretty horrifying. That is the closest thing I have seen that one might call "possesion."

Z_cup_boy
11-02-2009, 01:51 AM
If I'm thinking right I think you're pretty hot. You don't need God

So ugly people need God? Wat.

JackWhiteIsButts
11-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Sure, ugly people can't fulfill their worldly desires and as such need to rely on promises of a rich bounty in the afterlife. Otherwise they'd all just kill themselves.

i_killed_bill
11-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Yes. We need God so we can believe someone loves us. If you're hot everyone already loves you.

Note to Christians: Kidding :peace:

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Yeah I heard they don't let ugly people in heaven anymore. Not since '79

whitenihilist
11-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah I heard they don't let ugly people in heaven anymore. Not since '79

****ing 80's

dudius
11-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Try a bunch of drugs.

Lol, I was only speaking Biblically. There's no for-sure answer to all of this stuff unless he gets possessed.

JackWhiteIsButts
11-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Have you tried listening to Stairway to Heaven backwards yet?

i_killed_bill
11-02-2009, 02:00 AM
BTW, you kinda missed the compliment in there

I fail socially :sad:

Night_Lights
11-02-2009, 02:09 AM
just do what some guy in the 1st page said... eat a kg of cheese before bed. It'll increase your chance of sleep paralysis, which is really the closest you'll ever get to a demonic experience.

-tempest-
11-02-2009, 02:16 AM
Have you tried listening to Stairway to Heaven backwards yet?
haha dude this. it been a while since ive listened to songs backwards..... creepy shitt

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 02:18 AM
BTW, you kinda missed the compliment in there

I fail socially :sad:
*still awaiting reply*

:haha:

The.new.guy
11-02-2009, 02:25 AM
I want an ouija board...:sad:

deviousducky
11-02-2009, 02:29 AM
one word.. wigie board. haha i dont know how to spell that btw. =P

edit: hahaha i just should have looked up.. omgsh i'm blonde!

Sickhick
11-02-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm not sure if a ouiji board could help you, but from what I've heard demons tend to hang around cemetarys and morgues. Watch the television show "A Haunting" on Discovery channel, it has some info on demons. I personally think demonic possession is actually mental illness unspecified.

toby3p0
11-02-2009, 02:43 AM
you could always try drawing a pentagram on the ground, align the edges with candles, slaughter a lamb in the pentagram and then drink its blood.

but what do i know, in all probability, i am drunk too :shrug:

Sickhick
11-02-2009, 02:48 AM
^ You don't know a lot about Satanic ritual, do you?
And it seems that demons usually don't possess the person(s) that summon them, they possess people who stumble upon them later. It seems to me that a demon is actually a very malevolent poltergeist. That is, a manifestation of mental activity / emotion.

toby3p0
11-02-2009, 02:50 AM
^ You don't know a lot about Satanic ritual, do you?
And it seems that demons usually don't possess the person(s) that summon them, they possess people who stumble upon them later. It seems to me that a demon is actually a very malevolent poltergeist. That is, a manifestation of mental activity / emotion.
so...have a friend drink the lamb blood first?

Th3~one~an~0nly
11-02-2009, 02:50 AM
Damn I feel old, used to be my idea of fun on weekends was to get drunk and vandalize shit.

Sickhick
11-02-2009, 02:58 AM
so...have a friend drink the lamb blood first?
Well, no. But that sounds fun!

Oroborous
11-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Hi I bought this Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster S-1 Amber Electric Guitar Hardshell Case Included GUITAR-CENTERR.COM it's a great guitar check out if you are looking a USA Made Axe at a fair price :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick:
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/4/128833120463855835.jpg

Sickhick
11-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Don't like single coil pickups. NO THANKS. :angry:

Alex Vik
11-02-2009, 03:17 AM
Hi I bought this Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster S-1 Amber Electric Guitar Hardshell Case Included GUITAR-CENTERR.COM it's a great guitar check out if you are looking a USA Made Axe at a fair price :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick: :liplick:
SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMNIT! GTFO *reported*

kenan6346
11-02-2009, 03:21 AM
Why you'd like to invite a demon into your body, I have no idea...but...

If you're talking about a demon in the Christian sense (which I'm guessing you are), Matthew 12:30 - "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." Satan is against Christ, therefore one who is explicitly against Christ is with Satan.

If you are against Christ, congratulations, you are now the tool of Satan :p:

Sickhick
11-02-2009, 03:24 AM
So what's that make you, christ's tool? :haha:

icaneatcatfood
11-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Have you tried sending out invitations? How are they supposed to find you if they don't know where you are?

dudius
11-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Have you tried sending out invitations? How are they supposed to find you if they don't know where you are?

But make sure they RSVP, you wouldn't wanna have them arrive at an inconvenient time.

josh999x
11-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Ask joseph fritzel for anal? It's probably the closest your going to get.

Spoony_Bard
11-02-2009, 04:36 AM
Hmm this is quite a predicament. If the demons exist but they do not possess you, you will remain an atheist and go to hell. If the demons do possess you, that means you have invited evil into your soul and are going to hell. Tough break, dawg.

In all seriousness, it's impossible to be possessed by a demon(s). If you want to get an idea of the feeling, go drop a ton of acid.

whalepudding
11-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Have you considered taking up the morality of Christianity, and going to church for the whole "being a good person" thing, without rationally believing in a literal old guy having made everything? Treating it as like a fable that teaches people not to be cocks, rather than absolute truth?

It might sound a bit odd, but I don't like the idea of trying to force yourself to believe something you can't, and something that makes no rational sense. Especially since I've just been watching a shitload of Derren Brown's specials and as such skepticism gives me an erection.

SlackerBabbath
11-02-2009, 04:46 AM

I'm afraid the experiment is doomed to failure as demons are as mythological as gods and therefore probably don't actualy exist.

whitenihilist
11-02-2009, 04:50 AM
This reminds me of the scene of SLC Punk where that guy tries to disprove religion by attempting to summon Satan in his driveway.

Dawnwalker
11-02-2009, 05:11 AM
Burn down some churches.
???
Instant black metal status.

Tommy Walker
11-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Drugs... lots of drugs.

wesselbindt
11-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Fap to gay pr0n. Christians frown upon it, so it must be great for attracting demons into your anus.

GisleAune
11-02-2009, 06:07 AM
OK, to every ignorant sceptician, It's POSSIBLE to be possesed by a demon. I will NOT recommend you to try, because getting a demon out of your body may be deadly.

But crazy as you is, why not do google research on how to find those demons?

Shredoftheday
11-02-2009, 06:09 AM
My uncle got possessed by a demon under a lemon tree, on a sunny Autumn morning, under a clear blue sky. He then decided to cultivate the art of shoelace making.

Lordofstupidity
11-02-2009, 08:06 AM
Lsd Ftw

toton1989
11-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Someone once told me that painting your fingernails black invites demons into your life.
:facepalm:

You could try doing some research maybe. But I don't think getting possessed would be very fun.

Mistress_Ibanez
11-02-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm afraid the experiment is doomed to failure as demons are as mythological as gods and therefore probably don't actualy exist.

:haha

:golfclap:

I want to be able to fly. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...

Ur all $h1t
11-02-2009, 09:05 AM
You could try abusing methamphetamine or similar drugs for an extended period of time which could bring on psychosis, which we used to think was caused by possession by demons. That's probably as close as you're going to get though.

PrideDemon
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM

Well I'm afraid I'm a straight male Demon so I won't be going into your body :haha:
And it's hard to come by female demons these days so it might be pretty hard for you to accomplish :p:

Nexium
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM
If it works can i throw holy water in your face ..
Then scream The Power of Christ Compels You!!!

osXtiger
11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMNIT! GTFO *reported*

WAIT!

Sh- sh- she's possessed!

*gets the holy water out.*

breakingxxcore
11-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Ouija board.

+1

:devil:

Strati
11-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Why would you want this? If you had any slight idea of what you were talking about you would think twice before considering it. Demons and dark spirits are an absolute horrible reality which will only ruin your mind if you let them in. Don't even think about it. It's not funny business, it's actual and literal darkness that you're playing with and it would be the most stupid thing to do.

metal_al73
11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
listen to slayer

Holy.
11-02-2009, 09:35 AM
I hear Ouija boards can **** you up, so I'd try that first.

drdoom8793
11-02-2009, 09:35 AM
someone seems to have gotten drunk after watching Paranormal Activity :p:

real or not, it doesn't seem like a very good idea. If they're real, and you get possessed, ur pretty screwed. If they aren't, then people think ur crazy anywayz

Shredoftheday
11-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Yeah, don't do it. Shoelace making/tieing is pretty boring.

CoreysMonster
11-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Why would you want this? If you had any slight idea of what you were talking about you would think twice before considering it. Demons and dark spirits are an absolute horrible reality which will only ruin your mind if you let them in. Don't even think about it. It's not funny business, it's actual and literal darkness that you're playing with and it would be the most stupid thing to do.
lay off the lsd, kid.

_T_H_R_I_C_E_
11-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Listen to a Chicago record backwards, it opens the portal to hell.

MightyAl
11-02-2009, 10:58 AM
I think what TS is trying to say is that he wants to invite a sexual demon into his rectum.

Abacus11
11-02-2009, 11:10 AM
It sounds to me that you're a little too young and naive to know what you're talking about. The things that you have to put yourself through aren't worth it and once you've achieved what you're looking for you'd wish you could take it all back and undo it.

You'd be much better off just reading and researching. Most of what you'll find and read will be b.s. but even the fake stories are often based on the real ones.

This message probably seems a little strange but seriously, be careful and make good choices.

SunDrop
11-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Boogie board>Weegie board (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3ELPgYFBg)

that was pretty funny

Deliriumbassist
11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Ouija boards are a load of crap. Do it properly and use the Goetia/ The Lesser Key of Solomon. You should be able to find it as an ebook. Well, I say properly... it's a hell of a lot better than a Ouija board, anyways. You get to do proper evocation. If it's true.

Nexium
11-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Get the NecroNomicon

Heminator89
11-02-2009, 12:14 PM
This thread is the lolz.

But seriously, reading this thread made me wonder. The TS supposedly is a christian turned atheist and many people here are defining a demon as someone against God. But what about Satanists? According to the puritan definition they are worshipping the devil and believe in him? But to them Satan embodies everything which is good and God embodies everything that is evil. So do Satanists want to be possessed by angels just for kicks? Is there a ritual for that now?

TheElectricity
11-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Ouija board.

And all of it is true. But you have to get a real one. My dad and I were using one from the 60's that he used to mess around on with his brothers and sisters, and stuff started to shake and fall. Normal haunted house stuff. Crazy!
:eek:

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 01:47 PM
A 5th of Jack usually does it for me. :shrug:

Fiddelers elbow
11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Go to a local dive bar and wait for someone to spike your drink.

SomeUser
11-02-2009, 02:01 PM
This thread is the lolz.

But seriously, reading this thread made me wonder. The TS supposedly is a christian turned atheist and many people here are defining a demon as someone against God. But what about Satanists? According to the puritan definition they are worshipping the devil and believe in him? But to them Satan embodies everything which is good and God embodies everything that is evil. So do Satanists want to be possessed by angels just for kicks? Is there a ritual for that now?

Believe it or not there are rituals for evoking angels. Its the same ritual as with demons BUT while you summon demons with your left hand the right one summons angels.

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Believe it or not there are rituals for evoking angels. Its the same ritual as with demons BUT while you summon demons with your left hand the right one summons angels.
I'll go with the "not" option.

Peacemaker21
11-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Are you drunk?

So-Cal
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
It's all BS

/Thread

Minkaro
11-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Leave milk and cookies in your back garden. If you have any pets, make sure they're kept inside, otherwise they'll scare it away.

mr freezy
11-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I'm a demon.

:liplick:

Blackritual0
11-02-2009, 02:39 PM
your an idiot. it's not gonna work.; i am an occultist, you have no idea what your doing, your little books aren't gonna do you crap. magic is a state of mind and demonic "possesion" in the sense your talking about is an incredibly rare phenomena. Your "demons" are in reality negative emotions, hate, fear, etc. Legit demonic possession is simply being overtaken by one of these emotions.

Draken
11-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Become a republican.

Blackritual0
11-02-2009, 02:49 PM
again someone who doesn't know what there talking about... hence why legit occultists are so looked down upon...

primusfan
11-02-2009, 04:06 PM
again someone who doesn't know what there talking about... hence why legit occultists are so looked down upon...

no. it's probably because your beliefs are retarded. i want to try to evoke some spirits just to prove it isn't real. and how about this. there is a god; there is no satan. NOW prove your existence to me, satan.

i'm so close to actually doing this whole "committing my soul to satan" thing. it involved writing a prayer down with black, blue and red candles. i then cut my hand open and write, with a dry pen, my signature in my blood. i then burn it over the candles and meditate on it until the fire extinguishes.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
It's all BS

/Thread

well yeah. but if it's BS, i might as well give it a try, right? to me it seems like the most certain way to have a legitimate experience with the supernatural. if it is BS, i've lost nothing. if anything, i can write a book about it. :liplick:

primusfan
11-02-2009, 04:10 PM
your an idiot. it's not gonna work.; i am an occultist, you have no idea what your doing, your little books aren't gonna do you crap. magic is a state of mind and demonic "possesion" in the sense your talking about is an incredibly rare phenomena. Your "demons" are in reality negative emotions, hate, fear, etc. Legit demonic possession is simply being overtaken by one of these emotions.

my an idiot? :rolleyes:

no, occultists can't even agree on what's true. some satanists are atheists. some believe in satan as a deity. some demonolaters don't make animal sacrifices, some do. the dichotomy of occultist groups is just as bad, if not worse, than the seemingly infinite branches of christianity.

primusfan
11-02-2009, 04:18 PM

that's what i aim to prove. i want to document my attempt to commit my soul to satan and/or become possessed by a demon to once and for all come to a conclusion on the existence of the supernatural. if it is, by definition, beyond the natural, the only way to come to a legitimate conclusion is to try it.

that way from now on you can say they DON'T actualy (sic) exist, as opposed to they PROBABLY don't.

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Become a republican.
Now what would possess you to say that??????

AeroZeppelin09
11-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Go to the place in Europe where the geologists apparently found hell or something.

http://www.belowtopsecret.com/thread2096/pg1

Kensai
11-02-2009, 04:20 PM
And then primusfan was the demon...

primusfan
11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Go to the place in Europe where the geologists apparently found hell or something.

http://www.belowtopsecret.com/thread2096/pg1

:haha

The_Casinator
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
If you want to let a demon invite YOU inside it, you could always just have sex with Paris Hilton.

primusfan

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?! :eek:

AlecMag
HERE (http://just****inggoogleit.com/)'s a website on it :haha:

"And then he said, "No, primusfan, you are demons".

And then primusfan was a zombie" :haha:

subzero364
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
that's what i aim to prove

You cant prove that demons dont exist by failing to be possessed by one.

mental_zer0
11-02-2009, 04:32 PM
well, you're gonna want some of these...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/images/lsd_summary1.jpg

...and some of these...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/images/mushrooms_summary1.jpg

...maybe some of this...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/images/dmt_summary1.jpg

..then DEFINITELY this...

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

i do not condone the use of any mind altering substances to help invite a demon into your body. that just screams bad idea.

Msu_Man04
11-02-2009, 04:36 PM
You cant prove that demons dont exist by failing to be possessed by one.

This.

I've never seen Hong Kong, and I probably never will. Does it exist?

Apparently not.

Nexium
11-02-2009, 04:37 PM
well, you're gonna want some of these...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/images/lsd_summary1.jpg

...and some of these...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/images/mushrooms_summary1.jpg

...maybe some of this...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/images/dmt_summary1.jpg

..then DEFINITELY this...

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/the-omen-damien-crosses.jpg

i do not condone the use of any mind altering substances to help invite a demon into your body. that just screams bad idea.

Maybe sprinkle some Datura and PCP ontop of that.

Zoot Allures
11-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Y'know the brain is a very powerful thing that can make you do all sorts of screwy things. I dont know if slackers posted yet but since religion has been proven (or near enough) to be a load of bullshit myths and tall tales then i don't think its possible for a 'demon' to possess you since they arn't actually real. All that might happen is you go mental for abit thinking you are possessed.

kalnoky7
11-02-2009, 04:40 PM
that's what i aim to prove. i want to document my attempt to commit my soul to satan and/or become possessed by a demon to once and for all come to a conclusion on the existence of the supernatural. if it is, by definition, beyond the natural, the only way to come to a legitimate conclusion is to try it.

that way from now on you can say they DON'T actualy (sic) exist, as opposed to they PROBABLY don't.hate to break it to ya but if nothing happens you cant state that they absolutely DONT exist.

its all bs btw

Wade Wilson
11-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Holy crap, this is awesome. Go get possessed, matey!!!

JDawg
11-02-2009, 04:43 PM

I thought you were Catholic.

Antis0cial
11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Primus, I really really don't recommend it. And you could be spiritually very high without having a form of religion.

Try smaller stuff first(pendling etc)
I could walk you through the steps of getting in your most vulnerable state so the chances are at his highest.

You won't die, but I can tell you it will change your live in a negative way

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Have you tried Craigslist yet?

primusfan
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Primus, I really really don't recommend it. And you could be spiritually very high without having a form of religion.

Try smaller stuff first(pendling etc)
I could walk you through the steps of getting in your most vulnerable state so the chances are at his highest.

You won't die, but I can tell you it will change your live in a negative way

and how do i do that? just go ahead and tell me. and do it in the thread so other people can try it too. power in numbers. if one thousand of us recite a prayer to invite demons into our bodies and it doesn't work, that's saying something.

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 09:49 PM
and how do i do that? just go ahead and tell me. and do it in the thread so other people can try it too. power in numbers. if one thousand of us recite a prayer to invite demons into our bodies and it doesn't work, that's saying something.
That we're doing it wrong? :confused:
Dude if you believed that there was even the remotest possibility that this could occur, why would you try it?

primusfan
11-02-2009, 09:56 PM
someone needs to provide income to exorcists in this economy. :p:

RinestoneCowboy
11-02-2009, 09:58 PM
That we're doing it wrong? :confused:
Dude if you believed that there was even the remotest possibility that this could occur, why would you try it?
Because he's not a pussy maybe and wants to test the wrath of the devil?

I would.

geetarguy13
11-02-2009, 10:09 PM
dude. simple answer.

ergot

eliotness
11-02-2009, 10:17 PM
eat a kg of cheese before you go to sleep

lol

um try a oujia ouija board

or try to find your local satanist group and do some crazy rituals

Guitarlolz
11-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Dude.... you are messed up

Jackal58
11-02-2009, 10:25 PM
someone needs to provide income to exorcists in this economy. :p:
Have I explained my 2 for 1 possession for the lulz/exorcism plan to you?
Paypal accepted.

Blackritual0
11-02-2009, 10:47 PM
no. it's probably because your beliefs are retarded. i want to try to evoke some spirits just to prove it isn't real. and how about this. there is a god; there is no satan. NOW prove your existence to me, satan.

i'm so close to actually doing this whole "committing my soul to satan" thing. it involved writing a prayer down with black, blue and red candles. i then cut my hand open and write, with a dry pen, my signature in my blood. i then burn it over the candles and meditate on it until the fire extinguishes.
it won't do anything, im not satanic by any means. you can say all the magic words and do all the magic rituals you want, it won't do anything. that's why the occult is always viewed as fake. people try these and see they don't work. it's not these actions that do anything, the magician simply performs these acts as a way to focus, the acts themselves have no power, and it takes years of meditation and training to be able to perform anything. your ritual will do absolutly nothing, it's just something made by idiot kids

Blackritual0
11-02-2009, 10:51 PM
my an idiot? :rolleyes:

no, occultists can't even agree on what's true. some satanists are atheists. some believe in satan as a deity. some demonolaters don't make animal sacrifices, some do. the dichotomy of occultist groups is just as bad, if not worse, than the seemingly infinite branches of christianity.
as i said, im not satanic by any means, and the occult is like a science, the occult by definition is the unknown. scientists don't agree on everything either, surely you believe in that? and those groups that make sacrifices and such are usually not legit magicians. i will agree with you on the christianity aspect though, endless conflicting branches of the same thing is pointless, usually occult groups aren't in conflict though, we view it as a science of sorts and all have different theories based on what we've experienced, its really just a search for truth.

pitobodies
11-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Look up The Demonic Bible on Google and download a copy.

Pinky19
11-02-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message444421/pg1

There ya are

JackWhiteIsButts
11-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Look up The Demonic Bible on Google and download a copy.
Worshiping Satan is one thing, however I will not stand for piracy.

Dacons13
11-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Necronomicon. it works. ive seen R'yleh.

SlackerBabbath
11-03-2009, 04:43 AM

that way from now on you can say they DON'T actualy (sic) exist, as opposed to they PROBABLY don't.

But by definition, all you can 'prove' is that no demon possessed you.
If I smeared dog food all over myself and sat somewhere making cat sounds but still failed to get bitten by a dog, would that prove that dogs don't exist?

It's like trying to 'prove' the non existence of magic or God or invisible fairies or any other mythical creature, it's impossible to do.
You know me bud, I'm as atheistic as it gets but even I admit that proving the non-existence of anything that's mythological is impossible. We can say 'There is no evidence to support it's existence.' We can say 'It's so unlikely, it's verging on the impossible' but we can never truly say 'It is impossible.'

Jazzalenko
11-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Get a friend to ask TAPS how they make effects, and get him to surprise you :D

SlackerBabbath
11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
there's also a destruction ritual that works sort of the same.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Satanism_Eastern_Origins.htm

here's a site on alleged satanist origins. i'd like to see what slacker babbath has to say about this stuff. besides the fact that it's BS. :haha

I've just seen this.
Yeah, it's mainly BS.
But they do have kind of a point, Satanism can be said to have developed from a religion of middle eastern origin, namely, Christianity, because 'Satan' is generaly considered as a 'Christian' notion. He's present in Judaism, but he's not really considered as 'evil', just as an angel who's job it is to test people's faith, and still subserviant to God. Judaism also thinks of him as kinda playing the role of a prosecutor or accuser in a kind of celestial court of law. So it's only with the advent of Christianity that Satan becomes associated with evil.
Saying that, we can trace the origins of an 'opposed god' to very ancient Egypt, so ancient that we are going back to the formation of Egypt from the uniting of upper and lower Egypt around 5000 years ago.
There is the legend of 'Horus', who started out as the patron deity of Lower Egypt and his brother 'Set' who was the patron deity of Upper Egypt, battling in the desert and Horus becoming the victor. This probably refers to a real conflict between the two sides that resulted in one side beating the other, and expanding into that area forming a united Egypt, and as we know, history is written by the victors.
After this, Horus became known as a 'saviour' and Set became known as 'the opposition'. Set was also the god of storms, darkness, and chaos, so he was basicaly a pretty negative sort of god.
He was also the god of foreigners, and after Egypt's conquest by the Persian ruler Cambyses II around 500 BC, became associated with foreign oppressors. After this, he was seriously demonised and his defeat by Horus became widely celebrated. Infact the Greeks linked Set with Typhon because both were evil forces, storm deities, and sons of Mother Goddesses that attacked the main gods. (Set killed Osiris in Egyptian mythology)

This bit made me laugh.
"A Jewish rabbi once stated that the Hebrew letter 'Vau' that is in their numerology a six, is also the Semitic W. WWW [World Wide Web of the internet] equals '666' which the Jews have named 'The Beast.' The information on the internet cannot be controlled. This will be their undoing."

That actual origins of the 'number of the beast' does probably come from a form of Hebrew numerology, but it was more than likely a numerical 'code' known as 'Gematria'.
Christian and Jewish communities were known to use this form of numerology codes when living under Roman rule and talking about anti-Roman sentiment to avoid persecution.

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616 rather than 666.

Basicaly, in Gematria, each letter of the Hebrew alphabet had a numerical value, so a word would have a value by adding the letters together.

As it happens, the Greek version of Nero's name and title was 'Nerōn Kaisar', which transliterates into Hebrew as נרון קסר . Adding the corresponding values together gives us '666'.

The Latin title for Nero is 'Nerō Caesar' which transliterates to נרו קסר and has a value of 616, which may explain that variation, and both Latin and Greek were widely used in Judea in the first century. My own personal thoughts are, if it's not related, then it's certainly one hell of a coincidence.

And if anyone in Christian tradition deserves to be called 'The Beast' it's Nero, he was the absolute antithesis of a nemesis to Christianity. (a right bastard) Of course, if Revelation is about the struggle of Christianity against the Roman Empire, specificaly Nero, then it would naturaly have to date from a time when Nero was still alive and many scholars do indeed date it's writing to that time.

Antis0cial
11-03-2009, 06:50 PM

In short, Meditate, get yourself open to anything, start with pendling(way stronger than that crappy oujia board). and then when you're ready(it takes years) you can let yourself take over.

I almost lost my GF to this she didn't do all this butI knew she was senstive to it.

bloodlust_panda
11-03-2009, 08:06 PM
idk I just smiled when I read the thread title, sounded really awesome. and the best way is to sacrifice a live animal by spilling its blood and making a pentagram around it, then filling a bowl of its intestines in the middle of said pentagram. then burn a bible and fap in its pages

epiless
11-03-2009, 08:14 PM
you must sacrifice 666 black goats and sow there innards into a pretty unitard then wear it to a bar then drink yourself into a stupor then click your heals together five times and say rape in a perfectly pitched a flat.
if you mess up on any of those tasks you have to start all over with the goats.
good luck

StratRat13
11-03-2009, 08:34 PM
If I smeared dog food all over myself and sat somewhere making cat sounds but still failed to get bitten by a dog, would that prove that dogs don't exist?

It's like trying to 'prove' the non existence of magic or God or invisible fairies or any other mythical creature, it's impossible to do.
You know me bud, I'm as atheistic as it gets but even I admit that proving the non-existence of anything that's mythological is impossible. We can say 'There is no evidence to support it's existence.' We can say 'It's so unlikely, it's verging on the impossible' but we can never truly say 'It is impossible.'

The God Delusion, eh?

Pinky19
11-03-2009, 09:19 PM
I tried summoning Ammodeus. I felt really odd, and my mental images all turned black and I saw something weird but it wasn't full on. I halfassed that at school today, and I got huge bursts of warmth all over and it was weird... and then I was really cold, despite wearing a hoody, long sleeved shirt, pants, and being in a pretty warm room.

It was odd.

hide_the_beer
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Make sure you have a video camera with you when you eventually summon the bastard! It'll be an even less budgeted Paranormal Activity.

Tom123Collins
11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Take shrooms and acid and then watch the Exorcist.

divinecrossfire
11-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Let's approach this from less of a "religious" standpoint and more a "scientific" standpoint, shall we? (I use those terms loosely)

Primusfan says he wants to be "possessed by a demon". Well, the various websites that you read regarding "Intracism" (a word I just made up being the opposite of exorcism), will tell you to do these rituals etc.

This won't work if demons don't exist.

So, how do you become possessed by something that probably doesn't exist? Well, the short answer is through the idea that they exist.

Let me explain.

Many philosophers will agree that everything is created twice. Once in its perfect form, the form of the idea of something. This first creation is ethereal, it exists on the same plane that justice, hate, god, and all other things that are not tangible exist. The second creation is when some brings the idea (the perfect form), into reality. The second creation creates an imperfect representation of the original creation.

If you accept this paradigm, then demons doexist, just on the ethereal plane rather than the plane of "reality".

So, what you would need to do to be "possessed" by a demon is to throw yourself into this ethereal plane, and call upon the first creation of the demonic. Keep in mind that this creation is the perfect creation.

How would you go about throwing yourself into this plane? Well, to make reference to the Jay and Silent Bob movie dogma, belief is faaaar more powerful than idea.

Belief in the possibility is crucial. More crucial than anything else.
Once you believe that it could happen, the next door opens.

You need to connect yourself to a world where your senses exist on this plane of first creation. How do you immerse yourself into a world of idea rather than reality, that includes your senses?

Dreams.

The first thing that I would do is work on lucid dreaming. Get to the point where you have experienced a full lucid dream at least 7 times.

Then the real fun begins. But keep in mind that the real fun is the most dangerous portion. (read: potentially fatal)

What you would need to do next is surround yourself in all that is demonic. Torture, death, destruction, decay. Full immersion. All senses. Listen to exorcism recordings (audio sense) while staring at pictures of death and decay (visual sense) whilst rubbing your hands across something that feels particularly evil to you (sense of touch). You get the idea.

But you need this stuff to stick in a way that it will have a strong hold in your subconscious. You need an element common to both your deepest dreams and what "studying" you will be doing. How do you do this?

Well, dreams are caused by DMT, so that would be the best thing. But really, any hallucinogen should do. Take some LSD and immerse in the demonic. And yes, expect a bad trip. Seek a bad trip. Because demons are, well, bad.

Next comes the most dangerous part.

You will want to take whichever hallucinogen you'd been taking. Let it completely take ahold of you. You will want to be in an area that to you feels very demonic. Next get someone (preferably a trained hypnotist) to hypnotize you, and have them take you to this plane of idea. There, you will be able to meet face to face with whatever your perfect form of a demon is, and if I am correct, allow all that you consider demonic to course through your veins. This will essentially create a demon possession on the plane of idea.

The sensations that follow will most likely be some of the strongest and most powerful you will have ever felt.

DISCLAIMER: This is only for the person who knows full well the potential consequences and still decides to go onward. You are dealing with your subconscious here. It isn't a toy. The sheer power of what your subconscious makes you feel could overload your mind with too much information and cause it to crash.

PlayMadness
11-03-2009, 10:08 PM
No demons = no possession

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t93/darkmagifire/thread-fail-stamp.jpg

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
my grandpa met a demon possessed woman in India she had superhuman strenth and a really creepy demon voice and she would say "The blood the blood the blood"
but the demon was only active at sometimes...

no im not joking...

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:16 PM
how exactly does a Ouija board work?

I wouldnt mess around with this kinda thing if i were you but thats just me

Ive also heard that this usally only happens in more pagen countries

whalepudding
11-03-2009, 10:18 PM
^Ideomotor effect

divinecrossfire
11-03-2009, 10:25 PM
No demons = no possession

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t93/darkmagifire/thread-fail-stamp.jpg

did you even read my post?

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
oh btw way this isn't somthing i believe but i read that if the low notes on a bass our played loudly it can make your body succepteble to demon possesion so you could try down tuning a bass cranking an amp maybe get some low feedback out of it or something and let the sustain go

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:41 PM

why would satan posses you if it would prove God's existence to you?

timeconsumer09
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
oh btw way this isn't somthing i believe but i read that if the low notes on a bass our played loudly it can make your body succepteble to demon possesion so you could try down tuning a bass cranking an amp maybe get some low feedback out of it or something and let the sustain go

So THAT's why death metal bands downtune to be br00tal.

Cartodog
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Dude, all I can say is be careful. One of my friends was a satanist and was V.P. of a satanist cult. He sacrificed goats, with the pentagram and all that stuff, and even summoned a demon once. Now after he summoned a demon he quit being a satanist, it scared him so much and is now a Christian. Once again, I am warning you to be careful and make sure you know what you are getting into. That same friend still has a scar from where the demon scratched him.

☼Blink☼
11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2v2b9sh.jpg

Also, I've been following this thread from the beginning. I'm the type of guy who has to see it to believe it. Therefore, I don't completely dismiss ghosts/demons etc, but until I see it I will be skeptical.

Either way though, I think the act of trying to get a demonic entity into your body, without knowing the consequences first-hand, nor knowing how to get it OUT of you, is a un-intelligent decision.

It's up to you, but personally I think you shouldn't play with fire.

/endseriouspost

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:50 PM
So THAT's why death metal bands downtune to be br00tal.
i think you're on to something...

Ponyexpress
11-03-2009, 10:58 PM
This bit made me laugh.
"A Jewish rabbi once stated that the Hebrew letter 'Vau' that is in their numerology a six, is also the Semitic W. WWW [World Wide Web of the internet] equals '666' which the Jews have named 'The Beast.' The information on the internet cannot be controlled. This will be their undoing."

That actual origins of the 'number of the beast' does probably come from a form of Hebrew numerology, but it was more than likely a numerical 'code' known as 'Gematria'.
Christian and Jewish communities were known to use this form of numerology codes when living under Roman rule and talking about anti-Roman sentiment to avoid persecution.

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of the earliest known record of the Book of Revelation. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616 rather than 666.

Basicaly, in Gematria, each letter of the Hebrew alphabet had a numerical value, so a word would have a value by adding the letters together.

The Bible doesn't mention 666 in the old testement which is what the Jews use it is in the book of Revelations that it talks about it, and it doesn't say that it has anything to do with the end of the world the New Testement wasn't even written in
Hebrew it was in Greek so i fail to see what Jews have to do with it.
Enlighten me Slacker.

SlackerBabbath
11-04-2009, 05:07 AM
The Bible doesn't mention 666 in the old testement which is what the Jews use it is in the book of Revelations that it talks about it, and it doesn't say that it has anything to do with the end of the world the New Testement wasn't even written in
Hebrew it was in Greek so i fail to see what Jews have to do with it.
Enlighten me Slacker.

Precisely, the 'number of the beast' comes from 'Revelation', therefore from Christianity, not Judaism, but the numerical code of 'gematria' comes from Hebrew (so it's a Christian notion with Hebrew roots, but it's a 'language' thing, not a 'religion' thing.) and 'vau' (also spelled waw or vav) is the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and in gematria represents the number six, as the people in that link suggest.
That bit is correct, but they have the whole concept of gematria woefully wrong. Gematria uses the value of a word with all the letters added together, but it's not a just simple case of applying each letter a number depending upon where it comes in the Hebrew alphabet. Hebrew has 27 letters, in gematria the first nine are given a numerical value of 1 to 9, but the next 9 has values that go up in tens (10, 20, 30...) and the next nine have a value that goes up in hundreds (100, 200, 300...) so the phrase 'World Wide Web' (which in Hebrew would be ומפוזרים על שרתים ברחבי העולם ) would be translated into gematria using all the letters in the phrase, so it would have a much different value to 666, (I've worked it out and 'world wide web' actualy comes to '5833' and similarly, 'W.W.W.' would have a value of just 18 because it's 3x6)

What the people in the link that primusfan supplied are saying is like saying that one plus one equals eleven.

Tster
11-04-2009, 05:43 AM
finger in butt, just what i heard anyway

Hybrid_Xer0
11-04-2009, 09:02 AM
I always though that most 666 bullshit came from the Catholics when they scared non christians into coming into church.

EDIT: lol you again^^^ I helped you with your school studies. nice post :haha:

ac/dc752
11-04-2009, 09:08 AM
There already is a demon in you, you just have to look to find it. ;)
reminded me of the " there's a little bit of the devil in all of us" speech from tenacious D :haha:

Ulalume
11-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Your an atheist? Well, then by a religious person's standards you are, in fact, possessed by the devil. Repent or you shall burn in the fires of damnation with the legion of demons at the left hand of Satan.

Cyanide176
11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
I wake up, come here and find this :wtf:

Nietsche
11-04-2009, 09:43 AM

We can however claim them as metaphysical claims and therefore useless as the basis for any kind of philosophical, scientific or otherwise rational inquiry.

SlackerBabbath
11-05-2009, 04:07 AM
Your an atheist? Well, then by a religious person's standards you are, in fact, possessed by the devil. Repent or you shall burn in the fires of damnation with the legion of demons at the left hand of Satan.

Heh, well because you mention burning with 'Satan', that's obviously Christianity you're talking about, and to many Christians, just following a different religion to them can be enough for them to consider you to be possessed, let alone being atheist.

We can however claim them as metaphysical claims and therefore useless as the basis for any kind of philosophical, scientific or otherwise rational inquiry.
But metaphysics is a branch of philosophy isn't it? If that's the case, how can metaphysical claims be useless as a basis for a philosophical inquiry?

primusfan
11-06-2009, 04:19 AM
i just said a formal prayer to satan asking him to assist me in summoning belial. i don't see anything. i do feel a little eerie right now. but it's just my mind messing with me.

Deliriumbassist
11-06-2009, 04:37 AM
i just said a formal prayer to satan asking him to assist me in summoning belial. i don't see anything. i do feel a little eerie right now. but it's just my mind messing with me.

Psssht. Hardcore demon summoners send prayers to Al Sharpton.

kenan6346
11-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Although I haven't followed this thread the whole way through...IMO, this could be a bad idea. You're familiar with the Bible, and you know that only Christ could make demons come out of people (and the apostles later, but that's because they had the Holy Ghost in them).

In any case, you basically hit the nail on the head in your first post: if you're doing this for the hell of it, then the Devil would probably prefer to have you judged as being guilty of attempting to follow him rather than him possessing you and, when you're being judged, you being called partially innocent and the Devil being blamed for your sins. But hey, your call I guess, but I'd advise you not to do anything rash...

Goin' Mobile
11-06-2009, 04:51 AM
Do alot of cocaine and use a ouija board.

Seriously... use. a. ouija. board.

Even my supposed tough death metal friends have thrown theirs out because weird shit was happening

Ur all $h1t
11-06-2009, 05:03 AM
You don't have to worry too much till the voices in your head start
1 Telling you to do stuff
2 Commenting on your actions
3 Having conversations between themselves.

SlackerBabbath
11-06-2009, 07:55 AM
You don't have to worry too much till the voices in your head start
1 Telling you to do stuff
2 Commenting on your actions
3 Having conversations between themselves.

But it's an advantage if you can get them to do the washing up. :D