BOTM - December - An Episode

PDA

View Full Version : BOTM - December - An Episode

nashawa
12-03-2009, 02:55 AM
Band of the Month -- December
An Episode

http://www.myspace.com/anepisodesucks

An Episode is a band from Indiana that one of my friends showed me fairly recently. I'm incredibly into them right now, but I know VERY little about their history and whatnot. I'm not really sure who to compare them to, so you'll just have to listen for yourselves.

Also, I believe I saw them on a trip I took to the States, but didn't even realize it at the time. If this is the case, then they're absolutely incredible live.

alm0st a skat3r
12-03-2009, 08:47 AM
will check out later

Valderama
12-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Think they are amazing.
But it's nothing I haven't heard before.

Where in the States did you see them?

nashawa
12-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I was in Indy for a wedding fairly recently. One of my cousins brought me to this amazing local show.

handbanana
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
this just sounds like blacklisted w/ a little post hardcore infulence. its alright.

EDIT:After listening a little more I like it. would mosh. I just wish their myspace didn't look like a 13 year old made it

nashawa
12-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I agree, it thought it was fairly generic at first, but I've grown to like the songs more with consecutive listened.

Yeah, the myspace is terrible, but does that really matter? I'd rather a good band have a terrible myspace than one of those bands who spend more time on their image than their music.

ps, the cat is creepy as hell and it makes me happy